Sail Onboard The Celebrity Constellation to France, Italy, Greece & Turkey10 Nights from $1,329
Celebrity ConstellationA spectacular experience throughout, Constellation offers the impeccable service and exceptional amenities of a grand hotel, along with a voyage you'll never forget. This vessel features our AquaSpaSM (A serene water environment where touch, texture and architectural design come together to cleanse and purify the body, mind and spirit. Michael's Club and Cova Cafe Milano -- to name just a few of the features designed to indulge you, pamper you and exceed your every expectation.
Europe - MediterraneanHistory. It's everywhere you turn. Down narrow, cobble-stoned streets, atop rugged mountain cliffs just off the decks of your cruise ship. Escape all the pressures of civilization without missing out on any of its pleasures.
Your days ashore are invitations to adventure, education and the pure pleasure of seeing things you've only read about before. Visit castles, museums and galleries. Explore ancient cities through winding canals. From glorious gardens and gilded theaters to famous boulevards and fabled landmarks, you're in for a picture-perfect experience.
Please verify ports and times with the cruiseline directly.
Celebrity's Age policy
* The minimum drinking age for all alcoholic beverages on all Celebrity Cruises ships is 21 years of age.
- However, on ships in Europe, South America and Australia, where the legal drinking age is lower than 21, a parent who is sailing with his or her son(s) and/or daughter(s) who is between the ages of 18 to 20, may sign a waiver allowing the 18 to 20 year old to consume alcoholic beverages.
- The 18- to 20 year-old must agree to comply with Celebrity' Cruises' policies, including among other things, agreeing to not provide alcoholic beverages to any other person, regardless of age. Restrictions apply, and this policy is subject to change without notice.
* An individual's age on the date of sailing determines his or her status for the entire cruise vacation.
* Guests are not allowed to bring alcoholic beverages onboard for consumption or any other use. Alcoholic beverages that are purchased in ports of call or from onboard shops will be stored by the ship and delivered to guest staterooms on the last day of the sailing. Security may inspect containers (water bottles, soda bottles, mouthwash, luggage etc.) and will dispose of containers holding alcohol. Celebrity Cruises' Guest Vacation Policy may be enforced, up to and including disembarkation, if a guest violates any alcohol policy. Guests under the age of 21 will not have alcohol returned to them.
* Guests who violate any alcohol policies, (over consume, provide alcohol to people under age 21, demonstrate irresponsible behavior, or attempt to conceal alcoholic items at security and or luggage check points or any other time), may be disembarked or not allowed to board, at their own expense, in accordance with our Guest Vacation Policies.
* Celebrity Cruises reserves the right to revoke or otherwise restrict drinking privileges of any guest, regardless of age. Even if all criteria are met, shipboard personnel may elect, and have the option to, not grant the waiver or any such drinking privileges. The waiver may not apply when the vessel is in certain territorial waters.
* No guest under the age of 21 will be booked in a stateroom unless accompanied by an adult 21 years or older. This age limit will be waived for minor children sailing with their parents or guardians in adjacent staterooms.
Cruise Itinerary Notice: Cruise itineraries are subject to change without notice. Please verify Ports, Dates, and Times with the Cruiseline directly on ALL bookings before the sailing.
Guests who have any medical, physical or other special needs must contact an agent at 888-804-2784 to discuss the details of their specific special need.All prices are in US dollars, per person, based on Double Occupancy. Rates include all port charges but do not include airfare or (where applicable) airport or government taxes or fees. Subject to rapid sell out and availability at time of booking. Rates subject to change. Travel cancellation insurance is optional and strongly recommended.