Enchantment Of The SeasWe've pioneered some of the greatest advances in cruising. One look at this innovative design and you'll see for yourself. Like our other new ships, Enchantment of the Seas is one that only we, with our unmatched experience, could have created. With space for 1,950 guests, Enchantment sails alternating seven-night Eastern and Western Caribbean cruises year-round from Ft. Lauderdale.
BahamasOne of the most popular cruise destinations in the world, the Bahamas offers it all...the tropics, history, culture. The Bahamas is just 100 miles off the coast of Florida and offers the perfect climate, averaging just over 75 degrees, crystal clear turquoise waters and pearly white beaches.
Some of the most affordable cruises are to the Bahamas with plenty of 3 and 4 day itineraries, so cover your nose in suntan lotion and slide on the shades...it's time to cruise the Bahamas.
Please verify ports and times with the cruiseline directly.
Royal Caribbean International's Age Policy
Guest under the age of twenty-one (21) are now allowed to be booked in a stateroom accompanied by an adult twenty-one (21) years of age, or older. A parent of legal guardian must accompany guests under the age of 18 and must be booked in the same or adjacent stateroom Acceptable proof will be required. These restrictions may be waived at our discretion where applicable. Royal Caribbean International reserves the right to ask for proof of age. Please note: An individual's age on the date of sailing determines his or her status for the entire cruise vacation.
Royal Caribbean International's age policy for gambling and consumption of alcoholic beverages is as follows:
* Guests eighteen (18) years of age and older are welcome to play in our casinos (for all Alaska sailings, guests must be 21 years of age in order to play in our casinos).
* Effective as of all sailings commencing on or after July 28, 2006, the minimum drinking age for all alcoholic beverages on all Royal Caribbean International ships is 21.
-However, on cruises departing from European and South American countries, where the legal drinking age is typically lower than 21, a parent who is sailing with his or her son(s) and/or daughter(s) who is between the ages of 18 to 20, may sign a waiver allowing the 18 to 20 year old to consume alcoholic beverages.
-The 18- to 20 year-old must agree to comply with Royal Caribbean's policies, including among other things, agreeing to not provide alcoholic beverages to any other person, regardless of age. Restrictions apply, and this policy is subject to change without notice.
* Guests are not allowed to bring alcoholic beverages onboard for consumption or any other use. Alcoholic beverages that are purchased in ports of call or from onboard shops will be stored by the ship and delivered to guest staterooms on the last day of the sailing. Security may inspect containers (water bottles, soda bottles, mouthwash, luggage etc.) and will dispose of containers holding alcohol. Royal Caribbean's Guest Vacation Policy may be enforced, up to and including disembarkation, if a guest violates any alcohol policy. Guests under the age of 21 will not have alcohol returned to them.
* Guests who violate any alcohol policies, (over consume, provide alcohol to people under age 21, demonstrate irresponsible behavior, or attempt to conceal alcoholic items at security and or luggage check points or any other time), may be disembarked or not allowed to board, at their own expense, in accordance with Royal Caribbean's Guest Vacation Policies.
* Royal Caribbean reserves the right to revoke or otherwise restrict drinking privileges of any guest, regardless of age.
Cruise Itinerary Notice: Cruise itineraries are subject to change without notice. Please verify Ports, Dates, and Times with the Cruiseline directly on ALL bookings before the sailing.
Guests who have any medical, physical or other special needs must contact an agent at 888-804-2784 to discuss the details of their specific special need.All prices are in US dollars, per person, based on Double Occupancy. Rates include all port charges but do not include airfare or (where applicable) airport or government taxes or fees. Subject to rapid sell out and availability at time of booking. Rates subject to change. Travel cancellation insurance is optional and strongly recommended.