Don’t Miss the Best of all European River Cruise Deals!
Searching for all inclusive river cruises with airfare? Let CruiseExperts.com share the best European river cruise deals with you!
If you have always dreamed of traveling around Europe, and have been looking for all inclusive river cruises with airfare, the Canals, Vineyards & Paris river cruise getaway may be right for you! Imagine spending 11 breathtaking days this fall in enchanting locales such as Paris, Amsterdam, Holland, Germany and more. European cruise deals like this do not come along often, so don’t wait too long to book passage.
The changing color of the leaves during fall will add another level of stunning scenery as you and your party spend seven nights on a luxurious Avalon river cruise vessel, and two overnights in Paris, the “City of Light.” Hosted by The Cruise Experts Agency, this river cruise and tour getaway also includes free guided sightseeing in every port – that’s right, every port! Plus, meals aboard the ship and quality European wine, beer and soft drinks are included, as well as round trip airfare.
While it may have been hard to find all inclusive cruises including airfare in the past, Cruise Experts’ European river cruise and tour truly offers you everything you are seeking in a vacation at an affordable price.
Curious which incredible cities and town you will discover on this amazing European river cruise deal? Let’s take a closer look:
- This spectacular 11-day journey starts off with two overnights in Paris, a city known for romance, mouthwatering cuisine, and sophisticated architecture. During your time here, join the included sightseeing tour that will head to Notre Dame Cathedral and the renowned Louvre Museum. You won’t want to miss the excursion to the Eiffel Tower before heading to Metz or Luxembourg to board your docked Avalon Waterways river cruise vessel.
- Have you always wanted to explore Germany? If so, now is your chance as you travel to the famed Moselle region to discover the quaint wine village of Bernkastel. During your time here, you will see the Town Hall, noted marketplace and even have the opportunity to taste some of the area’s prized varietals.
- Next, it will be time to visit the Rhine Valley wine town and Siegfried’s Mechanical Musical Museum, where you can discover music boxes and self-playing calliopes from the 18th
- During the last few days of your amazing getaway, you will have the opportunity to see Cologne, one of the largest cities in Germany that houses a mesmerizing Gothic cathedral, and a multitude of taverns, shops and cafes.
- Last, it will be time to explore Amsterdam, a modern area with a rich history. Here you can join a canal boat cruise tour, enjoy some shopping, or take in the city’s amazing architecture!
Add this link: The Canals, Vineyards & Paris 11-day river cruise and tour will set sail Oct 28 through November 7, 2017. Prices start at $3,299 per person for an deluxe riverview stateroom on an Avalon vessel. This includes roundtrip air from LAX (other gateway cities may be slightly higher). And, you can reserve your spot now on this once-in-a-lifetime excursion for just $500.
So, what are you waiting for? These European river cruise deals will sellout quickly. To learn more about this 11-day river cruise and tour, speak to a CruiseExperts.com representative today! Call 1-888-804-CRUISE (2784) and, don’t forget to like us on Facebook and join our InnerCircle for exclusive offers and cruise news you can use! Also, check out our new Resource Center, where you can receive expert knowledge from us before your next cruise or cruisetour!