Best Cruises to Great Stirrup Cay Bahamas
Explore Great Stirrup Cay Bahamas this summer with Caribbean cruise deals
There’s a reason it is often said life is “better in the Bahamas.” This grouping of 700 cays and atolls consists of pristine white-sand beaches, turquoise waters and almost year-round sunshine. Great Stirrup Cay Bahamas is one of the most popular stops and is known as Norwegian Cruise Line’s private island. Here cruisers can sit back and relax in their personal beachfront cabana, or spend the day on a wave runner, kayaking, meeting new friends at the bar, or sampling a variety of flavors at one of numerous restaurants.
With a variety of Caribbean cruise deals happening right now, taking part in Great Stirrup Cay Bahamas excursions is easier than you may think! Take a look at all of the exciting things waiting for you at Norwegian’s island paradise:
- Visit an underground garden – Do you love to snorkel? Enjoy an adventure underwater with a trail through a magical sculpture garden set among clear waters.
- Have an adventure in the air – Are you considered more of an adventurer? Why not try your hand at parasailing and get a unique perspective of this breathtaking island?
- Nuzzle up to sea creatures – Do you and your family love sea life? Then book passage on Norwegian’s Stingray or Marine Sea Life Encounter and get up close-and-personal with creatures from the deep.
- Get out on the water – No reason to miss your regular paddleboard session with multiple paddleboarding opportunities among crystal clear waters.
- Soak up the sun – Whether you just want to chill on the beach or spend time in a beautiful cabana you can call your own, taking in some sun has never been more beautiful.
In addition to a wide variety of Great Stirrup Cay Bahamas excursions, delectable food and drink is also available on this private island. Here are a few options you may want to try out:
- Abaco Taco – Ready to build your own taco with a variety of meats, veggies and sauces? Then stop by Abaco Taco when you are ready to take a break from the water.
- The Beach Buffet – Are you naturally curious and willing to try all sorts of cuisine? Then the beach buffet is the spot for you. This newly redesigned 8,500 square foot restaurant is complimentary and full of tasty treats.
- Landshark Bar and Grill – This a la carte dining experience is the perfect place to find a refreshing cold cocktail or enjoy a mid afternoon snack.
- Bars and Lounges – Too many to name, Norwegian’s private island also comes with bars and lounges for you to find a fresh mojito, sip on a margarita, enjoy island views, sunsets, and make new friends!
With so many Caribbean cruise deals happening right now, all you need to do is book your ticket and start packing for Great Stirrup Cay Bahamas. Check out some of the Norwegian cruise experiences you can be a part of:
- The Norwegian Epic – Enjoy three days of sun, fun and relaxation as you cruise to Nassau and Great Stirrup Cay Bahamas. Leaving out of Port Canaveral, this hot deal starts at just $249 per person!
- The Norwegian Sky – Imagine getting to visit Havana, Cuba and Great Stirrup Cay Bahamas! Now it is possible with this luxurious four day cruise. Leaving out of Miami, this unique cruise vacation starts at just $499.
- The Norwegian Sky – Enjoy traveling to Freeport City, Nassau and taking part in Great Stirrup Cay Bahamas excursions on this 4 day cruise departing from Miami. With prices starting at just $399 per person, there is no better way to explore Norwegian’s private island!
See all of the great activities and natural beauty Great Stirrup Cay has to offer you with numerous Caribbean cruise deals happening now. Visit www.CruiseExperts.com or contact us directly at 1-888-804-CRUISE (2784) to learn more. And, don’t forget to like us on Facebook and join our InnerCircle for exclusive offers and cruise news you can use! Also, check out our new Resource Center, where you can receive expert knowledge from us before your next cruise or cruisetour!
Our team of cruise consultants and support staff, based in Central California, counts nearly a century of combined talent, knowledge, and enthusiasm in the travel industry. We’re not just another internet upstart; our seasoned team has gained the trust and business of thousands of satisfied cruise and land vacation customers from all over the country since 1995. We ARE the original Cruise Experts.