Port of Civitavecchia (Rome) Italy
Rome, Italy (Port of Civitavecchia)
Port of Civitavecchia website: www.port-of-rome.org
From Fiumicino International Airport (also known as Leonardo Da Vinci Airport)
- Take the Autostada E80/A 12 - Roma-Civitavecchia
- Exit at Civitavecchia Sud
- Follow the signs to the "Sardinia Ferries"
- Entrance personnel will provide any further details.
- Once inside the port, signage posted throughout will direct guests to their assigned terminal.
Parking is available near the terminals for 25 Euro's . These are open lots. Valet parking is available for a fee of 100 Euro's. All cars must pay in Euro's. NO credit cards accepted.