American Queen Steamboat Company
Experience American history from the deck of an authentic riverboat while cruising down the Mississippi River or the Columbia River. The renowned American Queen® or the brand new American Duchess™ allow guests to travel back in time to an era of simpler times. Discover America from the indescribable perspective of the river with our variety of Mississippi River Cruises and Columbia and Snake River Cruises, ranging from 5 to 23-days!
AQSC offers an all-inclusive river cruise experience in the U.S., with pre-cruise hotel stays, wine and beer with dinner, shore excursions in each port and tantalizing, regionally-inspired cuisine. Take a step back in time as you travel the lower region of the Mississippi as you travel by centuries-old shaded oak trees, elegant antebellum plantations and Civil War memorials. The upper region of the Mississippi divulges the inspiration behind Mark Twain's famed literary classics while familiarizing you with quaint storybook American towns, lively cities and native wildlife.
A Mississippi river cruise is the perfect getaway for nature lovers and history buffs alike. Join us for an unparalleled journey through authentic America; it is a unique experience unlike anything you have ever encountered! American River Cruises are a relaxed form of travel with all of the benefits of inclusive big ship ocean cruising, but have fewer passengers onboard, creating a more intimate and individualized vacation experience. The distinctive blend of striking landscapes and insightful history, acclaimed regional cuisine prepared with locally sourced ingredients, multiple dining venues, excellent, fun entertainment, and the adventure of exploring riverside port cities is just a small taste of the many elements creating the increased popularity of close to home river cruises.American Queen Steamboat Company river cruises provide the ideal riverboat experience for those seeking an inclusive, hassle-free river cruising vacation with all of the desired amenities. When you choose a river cruise aboard the American Queen or the American Empress, you'll experience an abundance of luxurious amenities along with the signature benefits of pre-cruise select hotel stays, noteworthy Hop-On Hop-Off shore excursions in each port, excellent dining venues with incomparable cuisine, nightly entertainment and dancing, wine and beer with dinner, 24-hour room service, the warm hospitality of an all-American crew and so much more. Whether you seek to explore inviting destinations of the Heartland or wish to embrace breathtaking views of the great Pacific Northwest, prepare for an unforgettable journey from the indescribable perspective of the river. Authentic America is out there just waiting to be discovered and it is unlike anything you have ever experienced before.
Details$50 Onboard Credit per person plus savings on select 2019 sailings
$50 Onboard Credit per person plus save up to $1,200 per stateroom on select 2019 sailings
- Exclusive Offer for CruiseExperts.com
- Oct 29-Dec 31, 2018
Terms and Conditions
- Applicable to new early booking discount reservations and full payment is required at time of booking. Off is is based on cabin availability and only while inventory lasts. Not valid on group bookings or existing reservations.
- Cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. Cruise fares quoted in U.S. dollars, are per person, and do not include government taxes and fees, port charges, gratuities, airfare, insurance, personal expenditures or transportation costs incurred while traveling to and from embarkation ports.
Click or Call for great cruise deals on these destinations.
- American Queen Steamboat Company - Columbia River Cruises
- American Queen Steamboat Company - Cumberland River Cruises
- American Queen Steamboat Company - Mississippi River Cruises
- American Queen Steamboat Company - Ohio River Cruises
- American Queen Steamboat Company - Snake River Cruises
- American Queen Steamboat Company - Tennessee River Cruises