Carnival Cruise Lines
DetailsCarnival Salutes US and Canadian Soldiers
Special Military Rates
- Take advantage of Carnival's Military Discount Cruises for active and retired military members.
Eligible Military Personnel
- The military promotion is available to the following members of the United States Military and Canadian Department of National Defense:
- Active Personnel
- Spouses of active Military personnel called to active duty or stationed overseas will be eligible to book one cabin as long as the eligible spouse is occupying this cabin. The spouse must provide proof of eligibility by submitting a copy of the official military orders and/or duties documentation and proof of marriage.
- Reserve Personnel
- Active Cadets
- U.S Coast Guard Personnel
- Active member of the National Guard
- Uniformed members of the USPHS (U.S Public Health Services)
- Retired Personnel
- Retired member of the National Guard
- Honorably Discharged member of the National Guard
- Veterans, defined as: Individuals who have actively served in the Military for at least two years or during a wartime period and have been honorably discharged.
- Rates apply to qualifying military personnel who are permitted to book one stateroom.
- Retired military personnel may book one stateroom and must travel in this stateroom.
Military rates are not applicable to
- Employees of the Department of Defense/civilian personnel
- Military Affiliates
- Contractors for the military
- Be sure to check the "Military" box when purchasing your cruise online or mention that you are military when booking a cruise with an agent.
- The military personnel must submit verification of eligibility for confirmed bookings.
- Verification documents qualifying the guest for military rates must be submitted for confirmed reservations within 72 hours for cruises outside one week prior to sailing and 24 hours for cruises within one week prior to sailing.
- The Verification of Employment may be faxed, emailed or mailed to Carnival's Interline Desk: Email to: Interline@carnival.com; Fax to: (305) 406-6478; Mail to: Carnival Cruise Lines – Guest Services MSGP-456s, 3655 N.W. 87 Avenue - Miami FL 33178-2428.
- For reservations made Friday through Sunday for guests sailing that Saturday, Sunday or Monday, the Employment verification must be faxed to the Attn of: Reservations Supervisor; fax: (559) 738-5999.
Verification of eligibility (one of the following)
- Copy of the military LES (Leave and Earning statement) – provided the social security number is blackened out.
- Copy of military retirement papers (DD214 or DD256)
- Copy of proof of honorable discharge (Form DD214)
- Proof for Cadets: A letter from his/her Commander or a copy of a military paystub, provided the social security number is blackened out.
- Canadian Documentation: Copy of NDI 20 (Active Members); Copy of NDI 75 (Members that have been honorably discharged and have served at least 10 years).
Terms and Conditions
- Military rates are subject to change and may not apply to all categories and sail dates.
DetailsSpecial Senior Rates
Special Senior Rates!
- Special Senior Rates are offered on select sailings. Ask your CruiseExperts.com Travel Advisor or check the 55yrs+ box feature on the CruiseSearch on our website to determine if that particular sailing has a discounted senior rate. Save now - it's that easy!
- Cruise only rates are in U.S. dollars, per person, based on double occupancy. Cruise Fare does not include Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses range from $37.06 to $319.82, and are assessed on a per guest basis and according to the itinerary. Offer applicable to Senior citizens over the age of 55. Proof of age required at embarkation. Request fare code PSR. Rates vary according to sail date.
- Sailings within range may be slightly higher. Blackout dates within range may apply. Rates are subject to change without prior notice and are subject to availability. Offer is capacity controlled and is not applicable with any other discount or promotional offer. Offer is not available on Carnival Australia sailings. Some restrictions (including category/ stateroom availability) apply.
DetailsSpecial Resident Rates
Special Reduced Rates!
- Special Resident Rates are offered on select sailings. Ask your CruiseExperts.com Travel Advisor or select the 'Special residency rates' feature during the online booking process to determine if that particular sailing has a discounted resident rate. Save now - it's that easy!
- Rates vary according to sail date. Offer available to applicable residents only. Proof of residency required at time of embarkation. Cruise only rates are in U.S. dollars, per person, double occupancy. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional for all guests.
- Offer is capacity controlled and may not be applicable with any other discount or promotional offer. Some restrictions (including category/stateroom availability) apply. Rates are subject to change without prior notice and are subject to availability.
Click below for great cruise deals on these destinations.
- Carnival Cruise Lines - Alaska Cruises
- Carnival Cruise Lines - Bahamas Cruises
- Carnival Cruise Lines - Bermuda Cruises
- Carnival Cruise Lines - Caribbean Cruises
- Carnival Cruise Lines - Eastern Caribbean Cruises
- Carnival Cruise Lines - Eastern US & Canada Cruises
- Carnival Cruise Lines - Europe Cruises
- Carnival Cruise Lines - Hawaii Cruises
- Carnival Cruise Lines - Mexico Cruises
- Carnival Cruise Lines - Panama Canal Cruises
- Carnival Cruise Lines - Southern Caribbean Cruises
- Carnival Cruise Lines - US & Canada Cruises
- Carnival Cruise Lines - Western Caribbean Cruises