Carnival Cruise Lines
DetailsCarnival Salutes our Military
Military Early Saver Sale + Onboard Credit
- Military guests get up to $50 onboard credit per room in addition to Early Saver rates, reduced deposits starting from $49, and free room upgrades on sailings through April 202
Eligible Military Personnel
- The military promotion is available to the following members of the United States Military and Canadian Department of National Defense:
- Active Personnel
- Spouses of active Military personnel called to active duty or stationed overseas will be eligible to book one cabin as long as the eligible spouse is occupying this cabin. The spouse must provide proof of eligibility by submitting a copy of the official military orders and/or duties documentation and proof of marriage.
- Reserve Personnel
- Active Cadets
- U.S Coast Guard Personnel
- Active member of the National Guard
- Uniformed members of the USPHS (U.S Public Health Services)
- Retired Personnel
- Retired member of the National Guard
- Honorably Discharged member of the National Guard
- Veterans, defined as: Individuals who have actively served in the Military for at least two years or during a wartime period and have been honorably discharged.
- Rates apply to qualifying military personnel who are permitted to book one stateroom.
- Retired military personnel may book one stateroom and must travel in this stateroom.
Military rates are not applicable to
- Employees of the Department of Defense/civilian personnel
- Military Affiliates
- Contractors for the military
- Be sure to check the "Military" box when purchasing your cruise online or mention that you are military when booking a cruise with an agent.
- The military personnel must submit verification of eligibility for confirmed bookings.
- Verification documents qualifying the guest for military rates must be submitted for confirmed reservations within 72 hours for cruises outside one week prior to sailing and 24 hours for cruises within one week prior to sailing.
- The Verification of Employment may be faxed, emailed or mailed to Carnival's Interline Desk: Email to: Interline@carnival.com; Fax to: (305) 406-6478; Mail to: Carnival Cruise Lines – Guest Services MSGP-456s, 3655 N.W. 87 Avenue - Miami FL 33178-2428.
- For reservations made Friday through Sunday for guests sailing that Saturday, Sunday or Monday, the Employment verification must be faxed to the Attn of: Reservations Supervisor; fax: (559) 738-5999.
Verification of eligibility (one of the following)
- Copy of the military LES (Leave and Earning statement) – provided the social security number is blackened out.
- Copy of military retirement papers (DD214 or DD256)
- Copy of proof of honorable discharge (Form DD214)
- Proof for Cadets: A letter from his/her Commander or a copy of a military paystub, provided the social security number is blackened out.
- Canadian Documentation: Copy of NDI 20 (Active Members); Copy of NDI 75 (Members that have been honorably discharged and have served at least 10 years).
Terms and Conditions
- Rate Code: OMN Onboard Credit offer is non-transferable/non-refundable. It is provided as a credit to your Sail & Sign account of $12.50 per person up to $25 per stateroom on 2-5 day sailings, and $25 per person up to $50 per stateroom on 6+ day sailings. The Early Saver fare is subject to availability and is capacity controlled. $49 per person deposit is applicable to 2 - 8 day sailings (excluding Alaska & Europe, Mardi Gras, Vista, Horizon, & Panorama sailings). $149 per person deposit is applicable to Mardi Gras, Vista, Horizon, & Panorama sailings. $199 per person deposit is applicable to 9+ day sailings, Alaska & Europe. Changes made to the reservation may result in the assessment of cancellation penalties or service fees. Full names are required for each guest. Carnival reserves the right to withdraw and/or change offer at any time without prior notice. Price Protection applies to the cruise fare only and does not include Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses. Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses range from $48.38 to $412.00, and are assessed on a per guest basis for all guests according to the itinerary. Early Saver fare is backed by a unique price protection policy (only available to bookings made in USD currency) that allows you to adjust your cruise fare to the best available fare for a like category stateroom (no downgrades allowed) advertised by Carnival and available to the general public. Price protection will be subject to the prevailing Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses and/or fuel supplement if applicable. Carnival will honor your request for price protection if the reduction on the total amount paid for your booking results only from a lower cruise fare and not from the booked ancillary services, such as air, transfers, pre-paid gratuities, or Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses. The guest is responsible for increases to ancillary services such as air, resulting from changes to ship and/or sail date, or adjustments to cruise fare. Early Saver price protection does not apply to group rates, membership programs, charters, select promotional fares, travel agent rebates, or other travel agent promotions not offered by Carnival to the general public. When re-pricing to a new promotion, guest assumes all terms and conditions of the new promotion and may forfeit any or all features associated with the original fare, such as cabin assignment, onboard credit, an upgrade, special deposit and payment terms, etc. A $50 change fee per guest will be assessed for ship and/or sail date changes made prior to final payment due date. Remaining funds are nonrefundable/nontransferable and will be held as a future cruise credit to be applied to your cruise fare on a sailing within 24 months from the date of cancellation. Applicable to active and retired US Military and Canadian National Defense members. Eligibility documents must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. For cruises within one week prior to sailing: Documents needed within 24 hours. For cruises outside one week prior to sailing: Documents needed within 72 hours. Additional cabins must sail on the same cruise as the Military guest. Guest may select the stateroom, but a minimum purchase of category 4A is required. Upgrades are automatically assigned at the time of booking and are based on availability in like categories only (interior to interior, ocean view to ocean view, and balcony to balcony). Free room upgrade is not available on upper/lower, obstructed, and cove categories. Offer does not apply to Carnival Australia. Offer is applicable on new bookings made between May 21, 2019- May 31, 2019. Offer is applicable on sailings through April 2021.
Click below for great cruise deals on these destinations.
- Carnival Cruise Lines - Alaska Cruises
- Carnival Cruise Lines - Bahamas Cruises
- Carnival Cruise Lines - Bermuda Cruises
- Carnival Cruise Lines - Caribbean Cruises
- Carnival Cruise Lines - Eastern Caribbean Cruises
- Carnival Cruise Lines - Eastern US & Canada Cruises
- Carnival Cruise Lines - Europe Cruises
- Carnival Cruise Lines - Hawaii Cruises
- Carnival Cruise Lines - Mexico Cruises
- Carnival Cruise Lines - Panama Canal Cruises
- Carnival Cruise Lines - Southern Caribbean Cruises
- Carnival Cruise Lines - US & Canada Cruises
- Carnival Cruise Lines - Western Caribbean Cruises