Port of Dover, England
Dover, Kent, CT17 9BU
Port of Dover website: www.doverport.co.uk
- Traveling by car, direct to the Cruise Terminals you are advised to travel on the M20/A20. The Dover Cruise Terminals are extremely well sign posted. For your information "M" stands for Motorway which is the same for freeway and an "A" is similar to a highway.
- Using Public Transportation from London Gatwick International Airport: There is no direct rail service from London Gatwick to Dover Priory station. There are two options for travel by rail, both options involve at least one change. The first option is travel via Tonbridge; the journey time is approximately 2 hours. The second option is via London Bridge and the journey time is approximately 2 1/2 hours. Generally this service operates on an hourly basis. Please check local train schedules to confirm departure and arrival times.
- On arrival at Dover Priory you will need to take a taxi to Dover Cruise Terminal Two, the terminal is approximately 5 minutes from the station subject to traffic conditions.
- Using Public Transportation from London Heathrow International Airport Take the Heathrow Express to London Paddington Station. This service currently departs every 15 minutes and the trip takes 15 minutes. On arrival in Paddington, transfer to London Waterloo East by taxi; once there take a direct service train to Dover Priory Station. On arrival at Dover Priory you will need to take a taxi to Dover Cruise Terminal Two, the terminal is approximately 5 minutes from the station subject to traffic conditions. A regular service operates to Dover and the journey time is approximately one hour and fifty minutes.
- You will pass three traffic lights; after the third light, turn right at the second access road. Entrance to the underground parking area is situated in front of the terminal.
Pre booking is required. The cost of parking (subject to change) is GBP 5.55 per day for the first 15 calendar days and GPB 3.55 per day thereafter. For reservations you can call locally +44.1304.241427 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org