Port of Baltimore, Maryland
2001 East McComas Street
Baltimore, MD 21230
1-866-ICRUZMD or 1-866-427-8963
Port of Maryland website: www.cruisemaryland.com
- Travel time is approximately 30 minutes from the Baltimore Washington International Airport.
From points South:
- Follow I-95 North to Exit 55, Key Highway.
- From the ramp, stay straight on East McComas Street.
- The South Locust Point Cruise Terminal's entrance is on the right.
- Follow I-95 South through the Ft. McHenry Tunnel, be sure to be in the right lane when going through the tunnel.
- Take Exit 55, Key Highway.
- Turn left at the traffic light onto East McComas Street.
- Follow the signs to the South Locust Point Cruise Terminal's entrance on the right.
Parking is located adjacent to terminal. Overflow parking is located close by and there will be a shuttle provided. Parking is $13 per day and is payable by credit cards & cash. Parking fees are paid upon entering the parking facility.