Port of Boston, Massachusetts
- 3 miles from the Boston Logan International Airport; travel time is approximately 10 minutes.
From Logan International Airport:
- Exit Logan Airport to the Ted Williams Tunnel (I-90) ($3 toll).
- Follow signs for the Ted Williams Tunnel.
- From the right lane, take the first exit - Exit 25/South Boston.
- At the traffic lights, you will be at Congress Street.
- Continue forward onto B Street.
- At the next signal, turn right onto Seaport Boulevard which turns into Northern Ave.
- Continue on Northern Avenue for approx ¼ mile then turn right to Tide Street and an immediate left onto Drydock Avenue.
- Follow Drydock Avenue as it turns right at the end of the Boston Design Center.
- Turn right again onto Black Falcon Avenue, traveling straight to the stop sign, where you will be directed by Port Officers for either passenger drop-off or to the parking garage.
Long Term Parking is available. The city parking garage (EDIC) is located across the street from the Black Falcon Terminal. It is a space available, covered facility. The daily fee is $20.00 per day (subject to charge) and is payable with cash or credit card (Visa or MasterCard) when you enter the garage.Prior to parking your vehicle, please proceed first to the cruise terminal for luggage and guest drop off. After parking the vehicle, it's a short walk back to the cruise terminal.