Port of Galveston, Texas
2702 Harborside Dr. Pier 27
Port of Galveston website: www.portofgalveston.com
- 42 miles from Houston Hobby International Airport; travel time is approximately 60 minutes.
- 70 miles from Houston Intercontinental Airport; travel time is approximately 90 minutes.
From George Bush International Airport (IAH):
- Exit the airport and turn right onto Eastex FRWY/US-59.
- Merge onto US-59 S via the ramp- on the left.
- Take I-45 south to Exit 1C, and turn left (east) onto Harborside Drive/Hwy 275.
- Continue about 4.7 miles to Kempner / 22nd street (which is the street leading into the Cruise Ship Terminal entrance), and turn left.
- The are adjacent to the terminal is for loading/unloading luggage curbside only.
Port shuttle buses will take guest parking to terminal and vs.
- 4-Day Cruise: Uncovered - $45 Covered - $55
- 5-Day Cruise: Uncovered - $50 Covered - $60
- 7-Day Cruise: Uncovered - $70 Covered - $80