Party at Sea – For Free!
As you all know by now, we’re giving away a free Halloween Cruise onboard the Carnival Inspiration.
The cruise departs on Monday October 29th, out of Long Beach, California, visits Catalina Island on Tuesday, Ensenada on Wednesday, offers an entire fun day at sea on Thursday, and returns to Long Beach on Friday, November 2nd.
Why should you enter our absolutely free cruise giveaway?
1. No other ships have “fun” in their names!
Carnival is known as the fun ships. That means that you know you can expect so many fun & exciting things for the entire family to do together (or on their own)!
2. Halloween is the focus, through and through
Carnival will be having their Frightfully Fun Halloween events on this cruise, which include:
- Costume Contest where you can win fun amenities
- Costume Meet & Greet with the Carnival Staff Members
- Special Halloween Desserts
- Pumpkin Carving Contests
- Halloween Dance Party
- Family Trick or Treat Candy Hunt
3.This is all in addition to regular activities
Even if Halloween is “not your thing,” Carnival literally has something for everyone!
- Camp Carnival (Ages 2-11): Think of Camp Carnival as the best summer camp ever! Supervised by special trained Carnival councilors, your child will enjoy games, movies and even meals.
- Circle “C” (Ages 12-14): This program is also supervised by fun-loving Carnival Councilors and includes activities like Dancing, Games and movies!
- Club O2 (Ages 15-17): Where your teenager can hang out with other teens their age and watch movies, listen to music, play sports & video games, hang out in their own Karaoke club, have pool parties and even participate in teen’s only shore excursions
- 9 Hole Mini Golf
- Carnival WaterWorks water park
- Adults Only Comedy Club
- Shows, Nightclubs, Casinos, live music and so much more!
If you aren’t yet convinced that you are going to have the time of your life on this cruise, then let’s not forget about the all you can eat Broiled Maine Lobster Tail on the second night! That’s in addition to their scrumptious regular menu items like steak, grilled chicken, fresh fish, burgers and even vegetarian dishes OR dine in the privacy of your stateroom with free room service!
Now that you know what you’re missing, go to our Facebook page and enter our Free Cruise Giveaway before it’s too late! We will be drawing the winner on August 15th!
Andy Melilli is the Vice-President and Co-owner of CruiseExperts.com. For more than 20 years he has focused on the development of organizations around the world, having traveled in more than 50 countries on six continents. Twelve years ago he discovered the joy of cruising which has become a passion. Having already experienced the comfort and value of cruising in Europe, The Mediterranean, The Caribbean, Hawaii and Mexico, he’s looking forward to adding to the list of countries he’s visited and ultimately making it to that last continent, Antarctica.