Can I hold a meeting or event on a cruise ship?
The benefits of holding a corporate event, company meeting or retreat on a cruise versus land are outstanding. Many cruise lines provide everything you need for a flawless and cost efficient meeting, event or retreat. CruiseExperts.com travel advisors can help you plan the perfect meeting.
What are the benefits of having a meeting, event or retreat on a cruise ship? Let me tell you.
1. Planning is easy since the accommodations, food, entertainment and business needs are included.
2. Self-contained venues = better attendance.
3. Spouses and kids will have plenty to do.
4. Complimentary meeting space and venues.
5. Complimentary audio/visual equipment.
6. GREAT VALUE!! Meals, refreshments, accommodations, entertainment, meeting rooms are included in the price of each fare—no matter how big or small your group is.
If you have ever planned a company meeting at a hotel, then you know that everything adds up, and quickly. Companies are charged for meeting space, refreshments, and renting any AV equipment. Plus, the room reservations for each individual. PLUS, all the meals including the meals at the meeting or off-site. What if you could pay the price of a cruise…and all this is included in the price? Cruise lines don’t take advantage of businesses and provide this great service complimentary.
Norwegian Cruise Line, Carnival and Celebrity Cruises are geared up for meetings. For example, Norwegian offers:
- Incentives & Corporate Events support team to help plan your event
- Dedicated Group Services Coordinator on every ship
- Adaptable meeting spaces (meeting rooms, lounges or main showroom) and flexible scheduling
- Complimentary state-of-the-art audio/visual equipment and Wi-Fi
- Complimentary use of dedicated meeting rooms and group venues
- Complimentary catered refreshment breaks
- Complimentary cocktail parties
- Complimentary stateroom amenities
- Complimentary group dining
- Private cocktail parties, award ceremonies and receptions
Additional services are available at a reasonable cost:
- Turndown and stateroom deliveries
- Beach Olympics & Scavenger Hunts on our private island
- Company logos on menus and daily activity program
- Private Art Auction with champagne
- All-inclusive beverage packages
- Private concerts or shows
- Sport tournaments
- Personalized door plaques
- Group photos
- Private group-specific channel in stateroom
- Team-building activities: kayaking, sailing, golf, duty-free shopping tours, etc.
Pride of America ship has the Diamond Head Auditorium with the most impressive meeting space with multiple AV screens. WOW your attendees!
Call us to find out more details about what the cruise lines have to offer for your next meeting or event.
If you want to know more about hosting a meeting, event or retreat on a cruise ship and really WOW your attendees, contact one of our representatives at CruiseExperts.com. We’re happy to answer any questions you have and can even recommend what ships may be perfect for your function. Feel free to visit our website www.CruiseExperts.com or call us at 1-888-804-CRUISE (2784). Also check out our Resource Center for more information, tips and things you need to know about cruising.
Our team of cruise consultants and support staff, based in Central California, counts nearly a century of combined talent, knowledge, and enthusiasm in the travel industry. We’re not just another internet upstart; our seasoned team has gained the trust and business of thousands of satisfied cruise and land vacation customers from all over the country since 1995. We ARE the original Cruise Experts.