Will I have fun on a cruise?
“Will I have fun on a cruise?” We’re glad you asked! Cruises are a great way to enjoy tons of activities and fine dining, most of which are included in the price of your ticket!
Do you enjoy being active?
– Go swimming on the Lido Deck
– Practice rock climbing
– Learn how to Surf on the Flow-rider
– Experience the IFly Indoor Skydiving
– Work off all those great meals in the gym
– Play miniature golf with the family
– Dare yourself to get through the High Rope Course.
Just want to relax?
– Soak in the hot tub on the Serenity Deck (Adults only!)
– Visit the spa for anything from massages to manicures
– Sit in the piano bar with a nice glass of wine
– Sunbathe by the pool
Want to watch a show?
– Attend a Broadway or Vegas style show in the theatre
– Play game shows like “The Newlywed Game”
– Watch Nickelodeon or DreamWorks productions
– Watch an outdoor movie on the top deck of the ship (maybe in the hot tub… Just a thought).
Would you like to enrich your mind?
– Check out the onboard library for a good book to read while you sunbathe on the Lido Deck
– Attend a cooking class with one of the cruise line’s talented chefs
– Indulge in a little wine tasting
– Attend an informational class about the destination you are cruising to.
Do you have a competitive side that needs to be unleashed?
– Hit the slots at the onboard casino
– Play poker, roulette, craps, blackjack or Texas hold’em
– Participate in the silly onboard contests, such as the Hairy Chest Contest or synchronized swimming (Always hilarious!)
– You can also participate in impromptu Splash Mobs (featuring pies, slime or even jellyfish!).
Are you a foodie?
– Enjoy exquisite meals at the Main dining room
– Peruse the buffet for a snack
– Order room service
– Go to a specialty restaurant
– Satisfy your sweet tooth with some never-ending soft serve ice cream or order something delicious from the bakery.
Remember to keep this in mind
Although most of the activities are included in the cost of your cruise, it’s important to note that there are a few that are not. Also, not all activities are available on every cruise ship. There are so many choices out there, it can get pretty overwhelming. Our cruise counselors will get to know you and find out what your idea of a great vacation is, and then help you choose the ship that has exactly what you want on it!
Want to learn more?
If you want to learn more about any of the fun-filled things to do on a cruise, then don’t wait another minute! Consider contacting one of our knowledgeable travel agents here at CruiseExperts.com. We’ll answer any questions you have and will be happy to help you book your trip. Call us today at 1-888-804-CRUISE (2784).
Join our Inner Circle and “Like” us on Facebook
Want to share?
Tell us what your favorite thing to do on a cruise is? What is important to you when selecting a ship? Share with us!
Julie joined the CruiseExperts.com team in 2013 as the Marketing Coordinator. She’s lived in Visalia, CA for neaqrly 30 years and is a wife and mother of two adult daughters. She holds a Communications/Marketing degree from the University of Illinois (Go ILLINI!) She has been involved in advertising, marketing, public relations, fundraising development, and event planning throughout her career. “I’m thrilled to work with the CruiseExperts.com team! And I love to travel. Put those together and I have the ideal job!”