Best Cruise Ships
Introducing the Majestic Princess: One of the best cruise ships yet!
If you have a love for cruising, you may already be looking at spring break vacations for 2017. How about traveling in style on one of the largest cruise ships, thanks to Princess Cruise Line’s newest ship, the Majestic Princess! This is the perfect spring break cruise ship, as its maiden voyage takes place on April 4, 2017. The sister ship to the Royal and Regal Princesses, the Majestic Princess is a showcase of innovation and distinction, and offers every amenity and experience cruise lovers are seeking.
The Majestic Princess features a multitude of Chinese-inspired touches. In fact, this new cruise ship’s Chinese name means “Grand Spirit.” Dining options will include an abundance of Southeast Asia and Chinese cuisine, plus traditional meals from countries throughout the world. Princess also kept food selections their guests love on this new cruise ship, including the Crown Grill Steakhouse, La Mer Parisian Bistro and more.
Winter will come and go before you know it, so what better time to book your spring break cruise on the best cruise ship around. Here are other incredible features you will find aboard the Majestic Princess:
- The breathtaking Over-the-Ocean SeaWalk: Imagine a glass floor and walkway that measures 28 feet in length and extends beyond the edge of the ship for unbelievable views! You can only find it on the new Majestic Princess.
- Increased shopping opportunities: Love to shop till you drop? You can find plenty of shopping spots with almost 12,000 square feet of designer and luxury merchandise located in The Shops of Princess.
- T op-tier onboard entertainment: From live theaters, swanky lounges, thrilling casinos, blockbuster movies, and broadway-style shows, every night is a night out on this new cruise ship from Princess.
- Relax and Unwind: The Majestic Princess features the all new Hollywood Conservatory, an indoor garden concept full of lush garden environments, chirping birds, plush furniture, and the Wishing Wall. Here you can unwind, take part in a tai chi class, or listen to soothing performances by live musicians.
- Stay active: For those who never stop, the Majestic Princess offers putting greens, an outdoor jogging track, and outdoor gym, table tennis, a fitness center, bocce ball, a croquet area, yoga, Pilates, spinning and more. With so many fitness options, you will be rocking that swimwear on your vacation!
- Kids corner: With an abundance of activities for children and teens, it is no wonder Fodor’s named Princess the Best Cruise Line for Teens. On the Majestic Princess, parents will find Youth Centers and Teen Lounges. The Youth Centers offer movies, cartoons, pizza parties, theme nights, art projects, pajama parties and more. In the Teen Lounge, you will find video games, talent shows, formal dinners, hip hop dance classes, teen makeovers, sports tournaments, talent shows and more! There is even late night group kidsitting for parents who want extra alone time.
Book your ticket on this spring break cruise ship today and take part in the Majestic Princess’s maiden voyage, a 5-day Mediterranean cruise departing from Rome. Inside cabin prices start at just $819!
To learn more about this new cruise ship from Princess, call CruiseExperts.com today at 1-888-804-CRUISE (2784). Don’t forget to like us on Facebook and join our InnerCircle for exclusive offers and cruise news you can use! Also, check out our new Resource Center, where you can receive expert knowledge from us before your next cruise or cruisetour!
Our team of cruise consultants and support staff, based in Central California, counts nearly a century of combined talent, knowledge, and enthusiasm in the travel industry. We’re not just another internet upstart; our seasoned team has gained the trust and business of thousands of satisfied cruise and land vacation customers from all over the country since 1995. We ARE the original Cruise Experts.