New American River Cruises with American Queen Steamboat Company
Take in the holiday with unique and memorable American river cruises
Did you know you could enjoy an exciting river cruise without traveling to Europe? That’s right – with American Queen Steamboat Company cruises, you can travel to some of the most popular destinations right here in the U.S. on a luxury paddlewheeler! North American river cruises offer a unique way to travel with family and see sights such as the Mississippi River, the Pacific Northwest, Chicago, Nashville and more. Witness majestic scenery and enjoy specific daytime excursions to take advantage of daylight, nature and your surroundings.
All of this and more is possible with American Queen Steamboat Company’s wide variety of cruise options. Plus, now is the perfect time to take advantage of North American river cruises on their newest paddlewheeler, the American Duchess. This unique vessel is the very first all-suite paddlewheel that cruises on American rivers. Here is a quick overview of other distinctions available on this spectacular vessel:
- As the first all-suite American river cruiser, guests can choose from private veranda suites to loft and owner’s suites, all ranging from 180 to 550 square feet.
- Enjoy an unforgettable onboard dining experience with a single-seating schedule in the Grand Dining Room. Here you will dine on five-star cuisine that blends local ingredients with more extravagant culinary traditions. Anyone seeking a more casual dining spot can visit The Grill, which seats 80 guests.
- Make friends onboard with the other 166 guests that can be held by The American Duchess. Also, make time for fun, educational lectures by the vessel’s resident historian, “Riverlorian.”
- Enjoy thrilling itineraries that cruise to Chicago and tour the downtown area, Nashville, with tours of the Grand Ole Opry, New Orleans, Memphis, Minneapolis, St. Louis and more!
- Plan nightly entertainment with a wide variety of onboard Broadway-style shows.
- Delight in included shore excursions available in every port of call!
In addition to the breathtaking American Duchess, you can also select passage on the American Queen and American Empress. The American Queen is considered the largest steamboat ever built, and is designed with elegance and all of today’s modern amenities. The Empress boasts its reputation of being the largest overnight riverboat west of the Mississippi River.
If luxury cruising sounds good to you, American Queen cruises 2016 specials are happening right now. With their end of the season sale, guests can enjoy up to $1,800 in savings per stateroom on specific dates. Sale excursions, such as those aboard the American Queen, include an Elvis theme sailing from Memphis to New Orleans, and multiple holiday Christmas Market themes with a variety of locations.
Let a North American River Cruise vacation end your 2016 on a high note or plan your trip for next year. Have an experienced cruise travel agent help you decide which American Queen cruise is right for you. Call CruiseExperts.com today at 1-888-804-CRUISE (2784). Don’t forget to like us on Facebook and join our InnerCircle for exclusive offers and cruise news you can use! Also, check out our new Resource Center, where you can receive expert knowledge from us before your next cruise or cruisetour.
Our team of cruise consultants and support staff, based in Central California, counts nearly a century of combined talent, knowledge, and enthusiasm in the travel industry. We’re not just another internet upstart; our seasoned team has gained the trust and business of thousands of satisfied cruise and land vacation customers from all over the country since 1995. We ARE the original Cruise Experts.