Book this Australia and New Zealand Cruise of a lifetime!
Book your ticket on a 24-day Australia and New Zealand cruise adventure courtesy of CruiseExperts.com
Have you been anxiously awaiting the opportunity to explore the land down under? If so, an upcoming Australia and New Zealand cruise and tour may be the perfect chance for you and your traveling pals. This region has long been revered as one of the world’s top cruise and travel destinations. Australia and New Zealand cruise ports of call offer guests endless miles of spectacular beaches, iconic landmarks, wineries, tourist attractions, cultural excursions, parks and more.
While a cruise to New Zealand or Australia is always exciting and memorable, adding a land tour extension with a cruise package is the premier way to travel through this area of the world. And, thanks to CruiseExperts.com, you could book passage on what will surely be the vacation of a lifetime this coming November. Imagine 24 days of exploration through Australia and New Zealand’s ports of call. You will have a chance to see kangaroos and koalas up close, have fun in the sun in the region’s famed beaches, and perhaps enjoy a dive in the Great Barrier Reef. Your adventure will include a Transpacific flight on Air New Zealand, followed by an 8 day escorted land tour and a 15 day cruise on Holland America’s Noordam. Let’s take a closer look at this once-in-a-lifetime itinerary:
- During your 8-day land tour, your epic journey begins in Brisbane, Australia. Here you will have ample time to explore the capital city, Queensland, and take in the animal sights at the legendary Australia Zoo. Next up, spend time in Cairns where you can experience the Skyrail Rainforest Cableway and a luxury catamaran ride to the World Heritage Great Barrier Reef Marine Park.
- Before heading for your escapade at sea, it will be time to live it up in Sydney. With world-class museums, shopping, the Opera House and the notable Sydney Harbour Bridge, you will find plenty of ways to build memories in this city.
- Next it is time to step aboard your luxury vessel and take in the breathtaking sights on the water. Rest, relax and reenergize for your upcoming journey through Melborne, Tasmania and New Zealand.
- Your 15-day cruise to New Zealand will transport you to some of the most popular spots including Milford Sound, Port Chalmbers, Akaroa, Wellington and more.
- The beauty of Milford Sound is astounding – a glacier carved fjord, here you will see countless waterfalls, mountain cliffs and have one opportunity after another to catch the perfect picture.
- Port Chalmers offers visitors Scottish culture and the exquisite Lanarch Castle, which is situated near the harbor. For history and art buffs, be sure to take advantage of the area’s galleries and museums.
- Over the last week of this grand journey, you can enjoy the stunning city of Christchurch, visit the National Aquarium in Napier, explore thermal reserves and geysers in Tauranga, and wrap up your travels in Auckland.
If you have always wanted to cruise to New Zealand from the USA, now is your chance. This fairytale 24-day vacation takes place from November 12 to December 5, 2017 and starts at just $5,999 per person. Your cruise meals, some land meals, entrance fees, and land tour gratuities are included in the package price. In addition, if you book by February 28th, you can enjoy up to a $250 spending credit per person.
Let the experts at www.CruiseExperts.com share more about this Australia and New Zealand cruise on this unforgettable adventure. Call us today at 1-888-804-CRUISE (2784). And, don’t forget to like us on Facebook and join our InnerCircle for exclusive offers and cruise news you can use! Also, check out our new Resource Center, where you can receive expert knowledge from us before your next cruise or cruisetour!
Our team of cruise consultants and support staff, based in Central California, counts nearly a century of combined talent, knowledge, and enthusiasm in the travel industry. We’re not just another internet upstart; our seasoned team has gained the trust and business of thousands of satisfied cruise and land vacation customers from all over the country since 1995. We ARE the original Cruise Experts.