Summer Cruise Deals to Book Now!
Find the best summer cruise deals with the help of CruiseExperts.com
Spring is here and summer isn’t too far behind, meaning some of the best summer cruises for families are booking passengers thanks to incredible deals happening right now. Have you been daydreaming about where you and your family should vacation this summer? Perhaps you have longed for a cruise to the Mediterranean, visiting historical cities filled with rich culture and breathtaking architecture. Or, maybe taking the kids on a fun-filled cruise to the Caribbean is more your family’s style. Swim with dolphins, spend time scuba diving, and take advantage of the Caribbean’s phenomenal weather. Whatever fun-in-the-sun desire you have, these summer cruise deals will help you find the ideal vacation for your family.
Journey to the Last Frontier on a luxury cruise liner that will transport you to Alaska’s beautiful wilderness, glaciers and unforgettable scenery. Truly a trip everyone should experience in his or her lifetime, Alaska allows visitors to explore untouched beauty through a variety of hikes, excursions and tours. Here are some of the best cruise deals in Alaska happening now:
- Holland America’s 7-day Alaska Inside Passage cruise happens throughout the summer and starts at just $749 per person! Get ready to explore Puget Sound, Stephens Passage, Juneau, Victoria and other areas.
- Celebrity Cruises 7-Day Alaska Inside Passage also takes place throughout this summer and transports guests to Ketchikan, Tracy Arm, Skagway, British Columbia and more!
Mingle in the Mediterranean
Have you always dreamed of exploring the famed canals of Venice, the stunning beaches of Ibiza, or the coastal beauty of the Greek Isles? All of that and more is available with some of the best cruise deals of the Mediterranean, happening right now:
- Princess Cruises 7 Day Turkey/Black Sea cruise offers an exciting itinerary to Rome, Messina, Crete, Mykonos, Athens and more. And with inside cabins starting at just $949, there is no better way to explore this region of Europe!
- Norwegian Cruise Line’s 10 Day Western Mediterranean is one of the hottest summer cruise deals out there. Cabins start at only $749 and you can visit Rome, Marseille, Barcelona, Naples, Livorno, Valletta and more!
Journey Through Canada and New England
There is nothing quite like the beauty of Canada and New England in the summer. These summer cruise deals will take you to the serene and quaint towns through Nova Scotia and New Brunswick, plus transport you to cities with rich history such as Boston and Montreal.
- Holland America’s 7 Day US and Eastern Canada starts at a low $549 per person and has Montreal, Quebec City, Sydney, Halifax, Boston, Bar Harbor and more on its incredible itinerary!
- Looking for a longer vacation through New England? Try Royal Caribbean’s Grandeur of the Seas 9 Day cruise. On this journey, you will visit Baltimore, Boston, Portland, Bar Harbor, Saint John, and Halifax. Starting at just $909 per person!
Cruise to the Beloved Caribbean
Top off your family’s summer with a relaxing and sun-filled cruise to the gorgeous Caribbean. Whether you want to read a book and fill up on five-star cuisine, or spend your days partaking in water sports, the Caribbean is the perfect place to go! Check out some of the best cruise deals for this area:
- Carnival Cruise Lines 7 Day Eastern Caribbean cruise starts at an incredible $589 per person. Enjoy some time in the waters of Grand Turk, San Juan, St. Thomas, and Amber Cove!
- Royal Caribbean’s 7 Day Western Caribbean cruise takes guests to their amazing private area in Labadee, Haiti, plus Jamaica, Cozumel and Fort Lauderdale! Starting at just $948 per person, this is one of the best summer cruises for families.
Want to search for even more incredible summer cruise deals? Contact www.CruiseExperts.com at 1-888-804-CRUISE (2784) and, don’t forget to like us on Facebook and join our InnerCircle for exclusive offers and cruise news you can use! Also, check out our new Resource Center, where you can receive expert knowledge from us before your next cruise or cruisetour!
Our team of cruise consultants and support staff, based in Central California, counts nearly a century of combined talent, knowledge, and enthusiasm in the travel industry. We’re not just another internet upstart; our seasoned team has gained the trust and business of thousands of satisfied cruise and land vacation customers from all over the country since 1995. We ARE the original Cruise Experts.