2018 Europe River Cruises – Book Now!
As fall gets underway and we know the holidays are fast approaching, a European river cruise 2018 adventure may be just what you need come the New Year. River cruises continue to climb in popularity with all age groups because of their luxurious accommodations, unique itineraries (many not accessible by larger ships), and intimate atmospheres.
No matter which ports of call you wish to explore, you can count on a once-in-a-life experience both onboard and onshore. There are many rivers to choose from when you select your 2018 European river cruise vacation, but some of the most popular include the Rhine, Danube, Rhone and Seine. Each region has its own distinctive scenery and attractions. Here is a quick breakdown to help you select the perfect 2018 Europe river cruise:
- Rhine – If Switzerland, Amsterdam or traveling through regions that are chock-full of captivating castles interest you, the Rhine River is the perfect option. Cruises sailing on this waterway are ideal for photography, history and architecture buffs.
- Danube – The Danube River is the place you want to be if you want to explore the intoxicating areas of Germany, Austria, Budapest and more. Considered to be one of Europe’s most scenic waterways, expect breathtaking landscapes, quaint fairy-tale-like villages and vineyards.
- Rhone – Looking for an out of this world gastronomic experience? Then a 2018 European Rhone River cruise may be what you are looking for. Ideal for wine and food lovers, you will travel through the renowned Burgundy wine region and pass through Lyon, France, also known as the country’s culinary hub.
- Seine – Want to discover Paris, the City of Romance, see the inspiration of Monet at his home in Giverny, or visit a historical site at the beaches of Normandy? You can do all of this and more as you travel on the Seine River.
Now that you know more about some of the popular river options, you should also learn about two of the top river cruise lines that offer itineraries to these destinations – Viking and Avalon Waterways. Viking is known for having the largest fleet in the river cruise industry and its ships feature modern, environmentally friendly craftsmanship. Enjoy expansive windows or balconies with your stateroom in order to truly enjoy the scenery around you. Avalon Waterways offers guests unique open-air staterooms, plus new concept “Suite Ships” that have wall-to-wall, floor to ceiling windows, plus powder rooms that boast granite, marble and more.
Ready to book a memorable adventure sailing on the most breathtaking rivers in the world? Here are some upcoming river cruise 2018 vacations to consider:
- Viking 15 Day Amsterdam to Budapest – This grand European excursion will take you along the magical Rhine, Main and Danube rivers where you will witness castles, vineyards, quaint cities full of cafes and attractions, art galleries and numerous day trips. Explore The Netherlands, Koblenz, Germany, Austria and more on this unforgettable trip!
- Viking 8 Day Lyon to Avignon – Relish in the stunning Rhone and Saone Rivers of France as you explore world-famous cuisine and history. With stops in Vienne, Tournon, Viviers and Arles, you will truly witness the magic this region has to offer.
- Avalon 14 Day Paris to Barcelona – Immerse yourself in the French culture as you visit quaint Viviers, medieval Tournon and the invigorating French Riviera. Plus, with you trip ending in beautiful Barcelona, this will surely be a journey to remember.
- Avalon 12 Day Prague to Paris –Starting off in the enchanting city of Prague, you will travel the Rhine, Main and Moselle Rivers exploring areas of Germany, France and more. Witness famed cathedrals, museums, architecture, cuisine and more on this 12 day river cruise 2018 vacation.
Are you ready to book your memorable river cruise for the new year? Let a skilled river cruise advisor help you at www.CruiseExperts.com. Visit www.CruiseExperts.com or contact us directly at 1-888-804-CRUISE (2784) to learn more. And, don’t forget to like us on Facebook and join our InnerCircle for exclusive offers and cruise news you can use! Also, check out our new Resource Center, where you can receive expert knowledge from us before your next cruise or cruisetour!