Top 4 Reasons You Should Take A Cruise to Hawaii Right Now
Have you always dreamed of an island adventure where you can explore tropical rain forests, waterfalls, stunning beaches, unique cuisine and more? It’s all possible when you cruise to Hawaii! Visit the main islands and have the opportunity to enjoy excursions to more remote areas of the island chain thanks to last minute Hawaii cruises happening right now.
Will this be your first time traveling to Hawaii? If so, you might be wondering why you should take a cruise to Hawaii right now and what benefits there are. Besides the incredible deals you can find during this time of the year, you can also enjoy all of the following and more:
- More bang for your buck – Did you know resort hotels in Hawaii can cost as much as $500 per night? With a cruise, you not only get luxurious accommodations, but it also includes the cost of your meals and plenty of free entertainment when you are on the ship. In the current season, you can get blowout fares that amount to $64 per day – incredibly cheaper than if you were to stay in a hotel on the island!
- See multiple islands – When you choose to stay on land, you are typically locked into the island you choose unless you have the financial means to island hop (which can get pricey). Thankfully, cruise lines make it a point to see many of the beloved islands all in one trip!
- Enjoy unmatched water sports – Very few places in the world come close to the experience you will have when snorkeling the coves and remote locations of Hawaii. Enjoy tropical fish and possibly a few dolphins, manta rays, whales and sharks. The island chain is also a diver’s paradise, so be sure to book your water-related excursions early when reserving your cruise.
- Visit a volcano – Have you always wanted to see a volcano up-close? Well now is your chance thanks to numerous volcano tours available in Hawaii. Biking adventure tours last most of the day and allow you to explore the rim of highly active volcano, Kilauea, plus see the incredible nearby rain forest.
With so many benefits of Hawaii cruise deals happening right now, the hardest decision might be which cruise to book! Here are a few of our favorites about to set sail:
- 16 Days Hawaii – Step aboard the stunning ms Eurodam from Holland America Line and get ready for an unforgettable 16 day Hawaii adventure. With stops in Hilo, Honolulu, Lahaina and more, you can’t beat the length and ports of call in this trip with last minute Hawaii cruise prices starting from $1399.
- 15 Days Hawaii – Leaving from the bustling city of Los Angeles, this 15 day expedition transport you in style about Star Princess to Lahaina, Hilo, Honolulu, Nawiliwili and more. With prices starting at just $1449, this affordable cruise to Hawaii can’t be beat!
- 11 Days Hawaii – Enjoy a stunning ship and beautiful days spent in multiple Hawaii ports of call on this 11 day cruise aboard Radiance of the Seas. Royal Caribbean is also offering 50 percent off your 2nd guest and kids sail for free. Prices start at just $1118 .
Ready to go volcano hunting or relax on a pristine beach with a cool drink? Let a skilled www.CruiseExperts.com agent help you plan the best Hawaii cruise excursions now to make this a vacation of a lifetime! Visit www.CruiseExperts.com or contact us directly at 1-888-804-CRUISE (2784) to learn more. And, don’t forget to like us on Facebook and join our InnerCircle for exclusive offers and cruise news you can use! Also, check out our new Resource Center, where you can receive expert knowledge from us before your next cruise or cruisetour.
Our team of cruise consultants and support staff, based in Central California, counts nearly a century of combined talent, knowledge, and enthusiasm in the travel industry. We’re not just another internet upstart; our seasoned team has gained the trust and business of thousands of satisfied cruise and land vacation customers from all over the country since 1995. We ARE the original Cruise Experts.