Ensenada Cruise Excursions are Getting an Upgrade Thanks to Carnival!
Carnival’s exciting new Ensenada cruise excursions set to open in 2020
Cruise guests will be able to enjoy an exciting new lineup of Ensenada cruise excursions soon, thanks to an extensive upgrade planned by Carnival. Ensenada is one of the most visited port stops off the coast of California, but its shore side offerings have remained virtually unchanged for decades. Carnival is changing that, with a series of indoor and outdoor upgrades to the cruise port that should be completed by 2020. Carnival is not divulging the details of its project, but insiders suggest the completed project will be similar to the fantastic $50 million Grand Turk Cruise Center that Carnival operates in the Turks & Caicos Islands.
Ensenada has been a featured destination for cruises leaving from the California coastline for many years, largely because of its location so close to turnaround ports of Los Angeles/ Long Beach and San Diego. Currently almost all Carnival cruises leaving from the coast of California, from short 3 and 4 day Mexico –Baja cruises to longer 15 day cruises to Hawaii, include a stop in Ensenada. Ensenada currently offers several interesting shore excursions, but the cruise port’s appeal should be sharpened by the new upgraded excursions, particularly for frequent travelers whose tastes have been shaped by the excursions offered by newer cruise ports.
What to expect from the Ensenada cruise port upgrade
Upgrades to Ensenada cruise port are expected to feature an expansive list of shopping and dining opportunities, as well as a pool area with water slides. The waters of the Pacific are too cold for Ensenada to flourish as a beach destination, but a pool and water slide should prove a popular draw. If the renovation follows in the footsteps of the other cruise ports Carnival has upg
raded in recent years, Ensenada cruise port will be expanded into a massive transportation hub where guests can embark on a wide range of organized shore excursions. Guests should be able to choose from an exp
anded list of cruise excursions that includes exploring historic sites, indulging in a wine tour, and embarking on adventure activities and water sports.
What to do in Ensenada now
If this has left you wondering, what can I do in Ensenada now, there are a number of interesting
shore excursions you can enjoy on your cruise:
- Soar above breathtaking scenery on a Las Canadas canopy tour: travel on suspension bridges, walkways, and zip lines on an active tour that encompasses the entire park
- Indulge the senses with a winery tour: enjoy some of the best wines of Mexico while taking in stunningly beautiful views on the Wines of Ensenada tour. Your tasting tour takes you to wineries ranging from Bodegas de Santo Tomas Vineyards, the oldest winery in Ensenada to Viña de Liceaga, a new winery garnering rave reviews.
- View the stunning marine geyser at La Bufadora: take advantage of the shopping opportunity provided by vendors on the walkway to pick up traditional Mexican wares and walking food
- Get active with marine sports: active cruises will relish the chance to explore Ensenada while engaging in a full range of water sports and activities. Spend the day scuba diving, snorkeling, kayaking, or sport
- Enjoy beautiful scenery: enjoy breathtaking natural scenery as you go on waking tours or bird-watching expeditions. Spend the day actively sport fishing or sailing around on crystalline waters
Call today at 1-888-804-CRUISE (2784) or Contact www.CruiseExperts.com to book your reservation on a 3 or 4 days Ensenada cruise today. These cruises leaving from Long Beach are a highly affordable getaway, with prices starting at just $545 for a suite and an incredible $249 for oceanview cabins. Special incentives include up to a 2 category upgrade!
And, don’t forget to like us on Facebook and join our InnerCircle for exclusive offers and cruise news you can use! Also, check out our new Resource Center, where you can receive expert knowledge from us before your next cruise or cruisetour.
Our team of cruise consultants and support staff, based in Central California, counts nearly a century of combined talent, knowledge, and enthusiasm in the travel industry. We’re not just another internet upstart; our seasoned team has gained the trust and business of thousands of satisfied cruise and land vacation customers from all over the country since 1995. We ARE the original Cruise Experts.