Panama Canal Cruise Deals 2018
Find the best Panama Canal cruise deals of 2018 with the help of CruiseExperts.com
Similar to Alaska, Panama Canal cruises are often a bucket-list item for cruise lovers. Not only can travelers witness breathtaking scenery on this type of cruise, but they can also witness the engineering marvel that helps connect North and South America. The Panama Canal stretches 50 miles long, and with it comes a variety of exciting ports of call. When you decide to take a Panama Canal cruise from Florida or other popular departure city, you can determine if a full-transit trip through the canal or partial transit is an ideal option. Each trip type comes with its own benefits and plenty of places to explore.
The Panama Canal is a beautiful vacation option all year long, though the most popular cruise times run between October and May. Many top name cruise companies sail through this area including Princess, Holland America, Seabourn, Crystal, Lindblad, Cunard and more. And, with so many Panama Canal cruise deals happening in 2018, you are sure to find the cruise line that meets your expectations.
Curious about the places you can explore once you step onboard your Panama Canal cruise? Here is quick look at some of our favorite ports of call:
- Colon, Panama – When docked in Colon, there are several excursions that often land at the top of cruisers “to-do” list. Those looking for a scenic ride can choose the opulent railway cars of the Panama Railway that travels from the Pacific to the Atlantic. If stretching your legs sounds better, consider heading to Gamboa and hiking through the rain forest, or immersing yourself in culture with a canoe ride to an authentic Indian village.
- Puntarenas, Costa Rica – This port of call is a must-visit for nature lovers. Here you can get up close an
d personal with hot springs, an active volcano, hike through the breathtaking Pura Vida Gardens, or visit the famed La Paz Waterfall Gardens. One thing is for sure – you will never forget your beautiful surroundings on any of these shore excursions!
- Puerto Limon, Costa Rica – With so much to see in Puerto Limon, you will want to choose your shore excursions ahead of time. Take Central America’s very first aerial tramway at the Braulio National Park, where you will witness toucans, monkeys, rare birds, unique flower species and more. Or, for parents, take the children over to Tortuguero National Park that gets visitors up close with crocodiles, tortoises, monkeys and other furry friends. If you are seeking more of an adventure, consider a water-based sport such as white-water rafting in one of the nearby rivers.
Are you ready to witness the beauty of this area, but aren’t sure which Panama Canal cruise deal of 2018 is right for you? Consider these popular upcoming itineraries from our favorite cruise lines:
- 10 Day Transcanal/Panama Canal – Take a full transit trip aboard the luxurious ms Zuiderdam from Holland America. On this unforgettable voyage, you will visit Half Moon Cay, Curacao, Colon, the Panama Canal, Puerto Limon, Cristobal and more before returning to Fort Lauderdale. Inside cabins start at just $799, and bonus offers such as early advantage fares are available on select dates!
- 15 Day Transcanal/Panama Canal – For those with a little extra time for this year’s vacation, this 15 day adventure is sure to be a memorable one. Leaving from San Diego, you will visit Cabo San Luca, Puerto Vallarta, Puntarenas, the Panama Canal, Colon, and Cartagena before ending your cruise in Fort Lauderdale. This extraordinary journey will take place about the Celebrity Infinity, with inside cabins starting at just $1099. Ask us about the Sail Beyond Wave Offers, onboard credits and more.
- 11 Day Panama Canal – If you are seeking a more intimate and luxurious vacation, consider Azamara Club’s Azamara Pursuit for your Panama Canal cruise. Leaving from Miami, you will explore Cartagena, the Panama Canal, Fuerte Amador, Salaverry and more. Inside suites start at $2699 per person.
Looking for a shorter or longer cruise vacation? Let the skilled and experienced www.CruiseExperts.com agents help you find the best Panama Canal cruise deal of 2018 for your upcoming trip!
Visit CruiseExperts.com or call today at 1-888-804-CRUISE (2784). Don’t forget to like us on Facebook and join our InnerCircle for exclusive offers and cruise news you can use! Also, check out our new Resource Center, where you can receive expert knowledge from us before your next cruise or cruisetour!