10 Reasons Why We Love Regent Seven Seas Cruises
Ready to vacation in luxury and style? Regent Seven Seas cruises are some of the most luxe.
Who wouldn’t be interested in taking a fabulous cruise at a great price? If you are an traveler with a gypsy soul then you will love the exciting cruises offered by Regent Seven Seas Cruises. The cruiseline’s excursions travel across the world and access the most interesting places and people. You can enjoy a luxury cruise to northern Europe and visit the royal palaces and museums of Stockholm and Copenhagen, or visit the mysterious ancient cities and wonderful people of Peru. For those loving couples that want to have a romantic get-away vacation where you can enjoy more of each others company in a relaxed setting, a Hawaiian or Alaskan destination may be more to your liking. If you feel wanderlust coming on, you need to book one of our Regent Cruises 2018 today.
You never have to compromise quality and excellent service for price. We have great travel destinations that will please your soul and your budget. You will find that many Regent Seven Seas Cruises offer extra complimentary amenities for your enjoyment. Their beautiful ships are built with advanced technologies that provide every safety and comfort level possible. When you travel on Regent, you can relax and enjoy all the great amenities provided aboard ship, and return home with many wonderful memories of your Regent cruises during 2018.
Wondering why Regent Seven Seas stands out from the rest in the cruise industry? Here are a few Regent cruise facts to consider:
- First, let us tell you about their newest fleet addition, the Regent Seven Seas Explorer. This elegant ship offers extra-spacious, elegantly designed luxury suites with private balconies, private spa treatments, free personal car and guide for shore excursions and so much more. The Regent Seven Seas Explorer gives you the ultimate luxurious get-away that you have been dreaming of.
- You will savor every moment of your incredible dining experience aboard Regent. They provide a variety of restaurants and eateries for you to choose from, ranging from an al fresco lunch to the sophistication of a formal supper. You can enjoy it all on Regent Seven Seas Cruises.
- As a special part of your cruise experience, they also offer complimentary shore excursions so that you can enjoy the history and culture of multiple ports of call.
- And, their guests love to spend time lounging or taking a few laps around our heated resort style pools, and playing a game or two of shuffleboard or table tennis.
- Their baristas know how to serve it up when concocting flavorful exotic cafes, espresso and teas. Add some sumptuous baked goods, fruit, cheeses and deli meats and you are in for a real treat.
- What would a Regent cruise of 2018 be without their terrific Club Mariner Youth Program designed for parents who are traveling with their children? This program enriches the travel experience of both adults and children, and is highly recommended.
- Guests also have the opportunity to enrich their learning experiences with special programs like a cooking class, or how to pair wines with food. For the nerd in you, lectures are also available on a variety of topics.
- For the height of luxury you may want to indulge yourself in their Concierge- level suites that provide personal butler service and other fine offerings.
- Regent cruises happening in 2018 offer professional live music productions for you to enjoy while sipping a cocktail or two.
- Feeling lucky? If you like Las Vegas style gaming, you won’t want to miss their incredible casino where you can try your luck at poker, the slots or blackjack. Good luck!
You will find that Regent Seven Seas Cruises offer many exciting amenities and luxury cruise experiences at a cost that can’t be beat. Are you ready to book an unforgettable cruise journey in 2018? Ask our knowledgeable and experienced cruise advisors about upcoming Regent Seven Seas cruises.
Visit www.CruiseExperts.com or call today at 1-888-804-CRUISE (2784). Don’t forget to like us on Facebook and join our InnerCircle for exclusive offers and cruise news you can use! Also, check out our new Resource Center, where you can receive expert knowledge from us before your next cruise or cruisetour!
Our team of cruise consultants and support staff, based in Central California, counts nearly a century of combined talent, knowledge, and enthusiasm in the travel industry. We’re not just another internet upstart; our seasoned team has gained the trust and business of thousands of satisfied cruise and land vacation customers from all over the country since 1995. We ARE the original Cruise Experts.