Who Will Win in the Battle of the Newest Cruise Ships?
Choose your top pick among the largest and newest cruise ships in the world.
If you’re one of those people who believe bigger is better, you may have a hard time distinguishing between some of the newest cruise ships. Many people are captivated by the world’s largest cruise ship, the Royal Caribbean’s Symphony of the Seas. But other ships are equally impressive, such as Norwegian Cruise Line’s newest addition, the Norwegian Bliss.
There is no question that these two cruise ships are among the newest and largest cruise ships navigating the seas. Whole both are spectacular, with some vital information about each ship, you may be able to decide which one is your top choice for your next cruise adventure.
Symphony of the Seas cruise ship
- Firsts in Fun – This floating city will surely have you rivetted the moment you step aboard. Sailing from Miami, the Symphony of the Seas cruise ship has many “firsts” that will thrill both you and your children. The Perfect Storm is a fantastic duel waterslide that will test your bravery as you plummet 10 stories. Surfing enthusiasts will love the 40-foot long twin FlowRider simulators. Video gaming is notched up to a new level and glow-in-the-dark intergalactic laser tag will keep your children busy for days.
- Savor the Flavor – Among the many “firsts” on Royal Caribbean’s newest cruise ships is the amazing cuisine. Master chefs have concocted a variety of new dishes that will delight the evolving tastes of many guests. Making its debut is the authentic Mexican fare at El Loco Fresh or try some New England seafood at Hooked Seafood.
- Let Me Entertain You – Entertainment knows no bounds aboard the Symphony of the Seas cruise ship. You will be in awe of the high-flying acrobatic feats of HiRO and also enjoy the Broadway hit Hairspray, among others.
- Private Party Suite – Royal Caribbean is redefining staterooms that are a treat for the whole family. The Ultimate Family Suite is two stories of incredible excitement with its own in-suite slide, an air hockey table, a private 3D cinema, bumper pool, wrap-around balcony and much more!
The Norwegian Bliss
- Nonstop Fun – Not to be outdone, the Norwegian Bliss has some great surprises too. How about a two-level Go-Cart Track for young and old? And don’t worry about safety, because you have to wear a helmet and be strapped in pretty tight for this ride of nearly 1,000 feet of track that you can ride at 30 miles an hour. One of the newest largest cruise ships, the Norwegian Bliss also has a sprawling water park with two-storied waterslides and a restaurant-lined boardwalk where parents and children can spend a fabulous afternoon together.
- A Haven of Rest – The Norwegian Bliss has a great variety of staterooms. For the ultimate experience, you may want to book the ultra-luxurious, top-tier VIP stateroom known as The Haven. This grand estate has a variety of suites including a lounge, a restaurant, a sun-deck, 24-hour butler service and concierge.
- The Agenda – You can enjoy an endless stream of activities and entertainment aboard one of the newest largest cruise ships, the Norwegian Bliss. You will surely love the award-winning Broadway shows, plus the cafes, nightclubs, casino, the 2,000-foot observation lounge, the cigar lounge, coffeehouse, speakeasy, whiskey bar and so much more!
We can agree that both the Norwegian Bliss and the Symphony of the Seas cruise ships have mega-resort amenities to offer and it would be nearly impossible to pick one above the other. With that in mind, the best thing to do is experience all of the newest cruise ships for yourself.
Visit CruiseExperts.com or call today at 1-888-804-CRUISE (2784). Don’t forget to like us on Facebook and join our InnerCircle for exclusive offers and cruise news you can use! Also, check out our new Resource Center, where you can receive expert knowledge from us before your next cruise or cruisetour!
Our team of cruise consultants and support staff, based in Central California, counts nearly a century of combined talent, knowledge, and enthusiasm in the travel industry. We’re not just another internet upstart; our seasoned team has gained the trust and business of thousands of satisfied cruise and land vacation customers from all over the country since 1995. We ARE the original Cruise Experts.