Disney Holiday Cruises: Themes Announced, Ready for Bookings!
What would the holidays be without some Disney Magic?
Are you ready to take the family on a magical adventure? Well, you won’t find any more fun and entertainment than on Disney holiday cruises! You can experience all that Disney has to offer on their fabulous cruise ships the Disney Magic, the Disney Wonder and others.
There is no better way to start the holiday season than with a Disney holiday cruise that the whole family can enjoy. Decked out in holiday splendor, each Disney cruise ship has an enchanting agenda of entertainment, activities and surprises. Here is a sampling of some of the many wonderful things you can enjoy on Disney holiday cruises:
- On your first night aboard ship, you can watch Disney characters and the Snowbell Dancers gather in the Atrium to sing Christmas carols as Mickey lights the stunning Christmas tree. The little ones will be in awe and the Spirit of Christmas will be felt by all.
- You have never seen a Gingerbread House like the ones that Disney bakers make. These houses are life-size and decorated like a real house. You and the kids will want to move right in!
- You and your children might enjoy arts and crafts projects that include making gingerbread men and houses, making holiday cards, or decorating stockings to fill later with small gifts.
- Disney Magic cruises sailing to the beautiful Caribbean celebrate a wonderful “Turkey Day” with all the trimmings, amid the 124 Christmas Trees throughout the ship There are over 5 miles of Christmas lights, “snow flurries,” over 4,000 yards of garland, 14,000 yards of ribbon, candy canes and more to get you in the Christmas Spirit.
- The family can get dressed in their holiday finest and attend the Winter Wonderland Ball hosted by Mr. and Mrs. Santa Claus. You can enjoy singing, dancing and treats with Disney characters and Disney princesses.
- Not to be outdone, the Disney Wonder cruise ship has lots of excitement to offer too. Sailing to the Caribbean for a Very Merrytime Christmas, your children can enjoy the splendor of Storytime with Mrs. Claus and learn about Christmas, Hanukkah and Kwanza. Don’t forget to attend the Deck the Deck Holiday Party for fun and games.
- On Christmas morning all the children can gather around the Christmas Tree in the Atrium and receive surprises from the Disney characters. In the evening everyone can enjoy a sumptuous Christmas Dinner served in the dining rooms.
- It’s time to meet Mickey and Minnie Mouse, Goofy, Pluto, Donald and Daisy Duck, The Chipmunks, and many more Disney characters!
- If you like Christmas carols you will surely enjoy watching the Charles Dicken’s inspired characters put on an entertaining farewell show led by Mickey Mouse.
Most of the Disney holiday cruises stop off at their private island The Castaway Key in the Caribbean, for more Merrytime fun and adventure. You and the family can have a ball on our Disney holiday cruises and make wonderful memories that will last a lifetime.
Visit CruiseExperts.com today or call 1-888-804-CRUISE (2784). And don’t forget to like us on Facebook and join our InnerCircle for exclusive offers and cruise news you can use! Also, check out our new Resource Center, where you can receive expert knowledge from us before your next cruise or cruise tour!
Our team of cruise consultants and support staff, based in Central California, counts nearly a century of combined talent, knowledge, and enthusiasm in the travel industry. We’re not just another internet upstart; our seasoned team has gained the trust and business of thousands of satisfied cruise and land vacation customers from all over the country since 1995. We ARE the original Cruise Experts.