Princess Cruises Add Best WiFi at Sea
Having wi-fi onboard cruise ships helps keep guests connected to friends and family while exploring the world.
Modern technology brought WiFi to the world, and people have grown to depend on it for a myriad of things. Princess Cruises has expanded WiFi capabilities for their guests by adding MedallionNet on more than half of Princess cruise ships.
MedallionNet is the best WiFI available for use at sea and provides fast, affordable, reliable, and unlimited service. Princess Cruise Lines will continue expanding the service on other ships in the fleet through 2019. The schedule is as follows:
• Coral Princess – April 5th
• Royal Princess – April 13th
• Island Princess – May 15th (in time for Alaska sailings)
• Crown Princess – July 24th
• Emerald Princess – August 3rd (during summer European sailings)
• Sky Princess – October 12th (first new ship built with the Ocean® Guest Experience Platform.
• Golden Princess – December 20th
Presently, you can enjoy MedallionNet on the Caribbean Princess, Regal Princess, and Ruby Princess. Although guests generally cut back on their digital activities when on a cruise, they highly value the opportunity to stream movies, music, and sports.
Video chat is an opportunity to connect with the family at home and share some of the cruise experience. Uploading amazing photographs to social media or the “cloud” is another convenience guests on Princess Cruises really want and appreciate. Call us at 1.888.804.CRUISE (2784) to book a Princess Medallion Class cruise to your favorite destination.
Princess Cruises provides Ocean Medallion as a complimentary service for all guests. This leading-edge technology delivers enhanced guest-crew interactions and interactive entertainment. The Princess Medallion Class Vacations offers a slew of time-saving options including:
• Expedited check-in process – Guests can upload travel documents to their profile “pre-cruise” and become OceanReady™ before they arrive at their departure port.
• Guests enjoy on-demand beverage and order delivery using their smart devices and ordering through OceanNow™ and have those drinks delivered to them anywhere on the ship including their stateroom.
• Ocean Compass allows guests to locate and chat with others sailing on the ship using ShipMates.
• Guests on Medallion Class ships have Keyless Stateroom Entry where each guest is validated when the door automatically unlocks.
• JourneyView™ will soon be available on smart devices and allows guests to scroll through onboard events and build their own itinerary.
• MedallionPay™ is an easy payment method on board the ship.
• Using OceanCasino™ on smart devices allows guests to wager real many on games including Bingo, slots, poker, roulette, lottery, and keno from anywhere on the ship.
• PlayOcean™ allows guests to enjoy new levels of fun by playing interactive games on their smart devices including a digital scavenger hunt.
• PlayOcean™ turns a guest’s mobile device into a game controller for interactive play on the Movies Under the Stars screen.
• Guests can stream award-winning Ocean Original travel shows to their smart devices with OceanView™. There is no cost. It’s also available on your stateroom TV, Roku, Amazon Prime, and Apple TV.
Our team of cruise consultants and support staff, based in Central California, counts nearly a century of combined talent, knowledge, and enthusiasm in the travel industry. We’re not just another internet upstart; our seasoned team has gained the trust and business of thousands of satisfied cruise and land vacation customers from all over the country since 1995. We ARE the original Cruise Experts.