“Extend Your Stay” Disembarkation with Celebrity Cruises
Celebrity Cruises is offering a flexible option where passengers can stay on the ship longer and cut down on layover times when traveling home.
Celebrity Cruises is offering their guests an excellent option for enjoying their cruise experience for a few extra hours when the majority of passengers have disembarked. The Extend Your Stay disembarkation provides the flexibility many cruisers appreciate, especially those who drove to the port and those who have a late day flight. This exciting option can be purchased onboard and is available only on cruises that sail roundtrip from Port Everglades, and a handful of European ports.
Extend Your Stay Disembarkation
If you would like to enjoy some extra time onboard your Celebrity Cruise to relax, have a meal, or enjoy a drink by the pool, this is the procedure to follow after purchasing the option.
- Guests can put their bags out the night before the same way as other cruisers, but the luggage will have special tags.
- Extend Your Stay cruisers may remain in their cabins until 9:00 a.m., at which time they must leave the ship with all their belongings (U.S. Federal Regulation requirement).
- After picking up their bags in the baggage hall, Extend Your Stay guests need to clear Customs and then follow Celebrity staff to put their bags in a new holding area.
- Once bags are placed in the holding area, guests can return to the ship and enjoy access to the pool deck and all public lounges.
- Extend Your Stay guests must leave the ship by the time of the muster drill.
The price for the program starts at $79 for adults and $39 for children. Drinks in the Classic Beverage package are included for the remainder of the time the guests are on the ship on disembarkation day. Any retail purchases can be paid for by credit cards including drinks not included in the Classic Beverage package.
Our team of cruise consultants and support staff, based in Central California, counts nearly a century of combined talent, knowledge, and enthusiasm in the travel industry. We’re not just another internet upstart; our seasoned team has gained the trust and business of thousands of satisfied cruise and land vacation customers from all over the country since 1995. We ARE the original Cruise Experts.