Embark on a Specialty Hosted Greek Isles Cruise
Here are just some of the complimentary shore events that you will embark on include:
- The historical splendors of Ephesus guided tour
- Explore the Terrace Houses, homes of wealthy Ephesians
- Savor lunch at a family farm
- Enjoy a performance by a Turkish Folk Dance Group
- Stop at the Temple of Artemis
- Visit the chapel where the house of the Virgin Mary once stood
Cruise Itinerary Highlights:
Some other highlights from your cruise itinerary include:
- Visiting the Acropolis, a UNESCO site, the Plaka and many museums in Athens
- Wake up to hundreds of whitewashed churches when you arrive in Mykonos
- See one of the greatest outdoor museums in the world in Ephesus
- In Patmos, tour the sacred island where St. John wrote the book of Revelation
- Understand the magic of the seas as your ship approaches the cliffs of Santorini
- See the castle of Agia Sophia, a Byzantine church up close in Monemvasia
- Enjoy the medieval town of Nafplio with cobblestone alleys and neoclassical mansions
- And much, much more.
You will see breathtaking views, visit romantic castles, relax on the beach and much more when you embark with Andy and Cecily on this once in a lifetime hosted Greek Isles Cruise. The sea is calling your name with a bucket list experience like no other. Embark with us and see which Greek Isle is your favorite! Call today to book your spot at 1.866.820.6689.
Terms & Conditions:
A tourist visa to see Kusadasi, Turkey is not required for this itinerary. Day visits are covered by transit visas which are arranged for guests onboard Windstar, for a nominal fee, and are not affected by current travel restrictions. Prices are in USD, availability subject to change. Price is per person, based on double occupancy, and does not include airfare or promotion. Other restrictions apply. CruiseExperts.com reserves the right to correct mistakes and technical errors. Contact CruiseExperts.com today at (888) 804-CRUISE (2784) for any additional questions or to help book your next cruise!
Our team of cruise consultants and support staff, based in Central California, counts nearly a century of combined talent, knowledge, and enthusiasm in the travel industry. We’re not just another internet upstart; our seasoned team has gained the trust and business of thousands of satisfied cruise and land vacation customers from all over the country since 1995. We ARE the original Cruise Experts.