The Top Cruise Destinations of 2015
Top 10 Most Traveled CruiseExperts Destinations for 2015
Curious to know what areas of the world were the most sought after for cruising in 2015? Or, is a fabulous cruise vacation on your bucket list for 2016 and you need help finding that amazing destination spot? With the New Year quickly approaching, NOW is the best time to start planning your perfect vacation. What better way to get started than a sneak peek at the top 10 most traveled CruiseExperts destinations for 2015. Find out which top cruise destinations made the cut.
Let the Countdown Begin!
- Panama Canal: Coming in at number 10 is the Panama Canal. If you’re a history buff the Panama Canal is a must see destination. This man made marvel is simply amazing, no wonder it came in at number 10 on our most traveled list. We recommend the full transit experience from the Pacific Ocean through the canal to the Caribbean Sea and into the Atlantic Ocean or vice versa. The best time of year to go is after the rainy season in December to April. Click here to explore cruises to the Panama Canal.
- Asia: Some of our best feedback comes from clients that have cruised to Asia. Many insist that places like Dubai and Singapore are must see destinations. With Asia’s exotic and rich culture we are not surprised in came in at number 9 on our countdown. The summer months in Asia can be very hot and humid, I would recommend travelling November through February, which gives you plenty of time to plan if Asia is on your bucket list! Click here to explore cruises to Asia.
- Australia/New Zealand: Word on the seas is that Australia/New Zealand will be a hit destination for 2016. Coming in at number 8 for us shows that it’s already on the rise. Who doesn’t want to cruise to the land down under? The Great Barrier Reef has been on my bucket list for a while! You can cruise Australia/New Zealand any time of year but peak season is from December to March. However, low season, May through September, is also a great time to cruise for the best deals and fewer crowds. Click here to explore cruises to Australia and New Zealand.
- Hawaii: Aloha Hawaii! If you are in the mood for beaches and relaxation Hawaii is the place to travel. Hawaii ranked number 7 on our countdown of the top 10 most traveled CruiseExperts destinations for 2015. Get your sandals and bathing suits ready and watch some whales on your way to the island. Hawaii is also available for cruises year around so if Hawaii is on your to do list for 2016 pick your month and set sail! Click here to explore cruises to Hawaii.
- Canada/New England: Coming in at number 6 for 2015 is Canada. A cruise to Canada is sure to amaze you with its old world charm and majestic sites. Get adventurous and see the light show at Niagara Falls or unwind at an outside café with a cup of tea. Canada is beautiful and a must see during the fall season of September and October! Click here to explore cruises to Canada and New England.
- Alaska: Glaciers, wildlife, and natural phenomenon would be just a few of the reasons why Alaska would rank number 5 on the list for the top 10 most traveled CruiseExperts destination spots for 2015. Words can’t describe Alaska’s beauty. Just the opportunity to see the Northern Lights or see the glaciers up close and personal is an experience of a lifetime. Alaska season is June through August so mark your calendars! Click here to explore cruises to Alaska.
- United States: You don’t have to go far away to have a spectacular time on a cruise! USA cruises rank number 4 on the list because they are affordable, practical, and easy; think about it, no passport required, you don’t have to request much vacation time, and it’s cheaper than driving somewhere and staying in a hotel. Plus, the USA has river cruises that are phenomenal. Of course any time of year is a great time to go! Call us at 1-888-804-Cruise (2784) for prices and itineraries.
- Caribbean: Coming in at number 3 is the beautiful Caribbean! Everyone has to visit the Caribbean at least once. It’s one of those “dream vacation” experiences, so we get a lot of clients who want to travel to the islands. If the Caribbean is on your list you have a lot of decisions to make so you should start thinking and researching now. You can choose from East, West, or South Caribbean, so it’s nice to decide which ports or most important. Or, you could take several trips and hit all the ports in the Caribbean, it’s your choice! Most of our clients preferred the Southern Caribbean but the East Caribbean was a close runner up. All in all, you can’t go wrong cruising to the Caribbean islands! Click here to explore cruises to the Caribbean.
- Europe: Of course number 2 is Europe! I mean, who doesn’t’ want to go to Europe? Europe is full of rich history, vibrant art, and beautiful scenery. I think every American hopes to visit Europe at least once in their lifetime. Most of our clients preferred to take river cruises in Europe and rightfully so, they are truly spectacular! On a river cruise you have the
opportunity to get up close and personal with medieval castles and ancient art. Not to mention river cruises allot more time for exploration, which if you are in Europe is a must! Click here to explore cruises to Europe.
- Mexico: Finally, our number 1 of the top 10 most traveled CruiseExperts destinations for 2015, Mexico! Its proximity to the United States makes Mexico a perfect country to visit, especially if you’re a first time cruiser! Plus, Mexico cruises are budget friendly; we have some last minute deals to Mexico right now starting at $42 a day! Whether you want to explore and see the Mayan Ruins or relax and enjoy a margarita on the beach, Mexico is sure to satisfy. Click here to explore cruises to Mexico.
If any of these locations sound like something you have been looking for don’t delay. Call a CruiseExperts.com advisor today at 1-888-804-CRUISE (2784) for our best cruise deals. We will help you start planning your 2016 cruise vacation now and make sure we lock you in with the best prices available!
Kimberly Wheeler joined the team at CruiseExperts.com in September 2014. Her role as a Social Media Marketer is to pass on the expertise of the agency to help travelers understand the world of cruising through blogging. Kimberly has an extensive background in Public Relations and Marketing and a passion for engaging the public. She received her Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communication and Journalism with an option in Public Relations from Fresno State University in May 2014.