Top 3 Cruise Lines that Offer the Best Cruises for Couples
Going on a couples cruise? Here are 3 cruise lines to check out!
If you’re considering booking a romantic couples cruise, picking the right cruise line is one of the most important aspects. Being on a cruise with someone you love is a romantic experience all of its own but if you really want to make it special, you should consider one of these top cruise lines that offer the best cruises for couples.
They don’t refer to Princess as the love boat for nothing! If you are looking for an enchanted rendezvous at sea Princess Cruise Lines has you covered. On board Princess you will find that they have several options available for couples looking to add a little romance into the occasion.
It’s no wonder we rated Princess one of the best cruises for couples. With Princess, the romance can begin as soon as you book your cruise. They have several romantic packages available that you can add to your cruise. For instance, they offer packages that includes everything from a champagne breakfast in bed and a visit to the spa, to chocolate dipped strawberries and a framed portrait from the onboard photographer. There are so many romantic options to choose from its hard to pick! Another romantic add on that you can indulge in before you set sail is the Princess Love Stories on Kindle; which include romantic stories from best-selling romance authors inspired by their experience on board a Princess cruise ship. There are 3 stories available titled, Kiss Me Maybe by Heather Burch, To Catch a Bouquet by Carolyn Brown, and Once Upon a Night at Sea by Barbara Longley. These are available for free to Princess guests and can be download on Kindle.
With this much romance to offer before you even step foot on board the ship you can only imagine what’s in store for those in love while out at sea. Some of our favorite features include:
- The Ultimate Balcony Dining: Which includes a lobster and champagne meal on your balcony with a personal server.
- The Sanctuary: An adult’s only retreat area on board most Princess ships that feature a secluded getaway, private staff, and spa services.
- Movies Under the Stars: Where couples can cuddle up together and watch a movie outdoors under the moonlight.
And there is so much more! Don’t forget to get a couples massage when you get onboard. It’s a great way to get the romance started.
Royal Caribbean is fantastic for energetic couples who want plenty of activities to keep them busy during the day and still have the opportunity to add in some romantic flare throughout the cruise.
Similar to Princess, the royal romance begins before you ever set sail. For an additional cost, Royal Caribbean will decorate your stateroom with roses, chocolates, and decorations. You also have the option of adding a romantic package that will include several treats for you both while on your cruise. You can get a couples massage, renew your vows on board the ship, or order room service and have a special meal in your stateroom. And for those high energy couples, they have several activities available to keep the intensity going all day. On certain ships you can climb a rock wall together, go on a skydiving or wave simulator, you can even go zip lining together if you really want something extreme to do! On board Royal Caribbean you can really add some get up and go along with your romantic experience. Our personal favorite romantic things to do on Royal Caribbean include:
- The Cruise Compass: Surprise your loved one with a message in the Cruise Compass, a newsletter that gets delivered daily to the staterooms. You can order it in Guest Services once onboard the ship for only $25 dollars.
- The North Star: If you are cruising on certain ships you can get one of the most romantic views in the North Star. It’s a glass capsule that rises 300 feet above sea level, giving you and your significant other a very unique view from way up above.
- The Solarium: The solarium is perfect for couples who want to escape the crowds. It’s an adult’s only retreat located towards the front of the ship where you will find some of the best views they have to offer.
The best part…right now you can get an added savings when booking a couples cruise on Royal Caribbean. For a limited time you can get 50% off the second guest and many more exclusive offers.
Last on our list but certainly not the least is Oceania Cruise Line. Romance on board Oceania is inevitable! Not only does Oceania have smaller cruise ships for a more intimate experience but it’s truly a luxury cruise line. What’s really nice is that Oceania typically caters to adult cruisers so it’s the perfect environment for a couples retreat.
On board Oceania you will feel like kings and queens. Enjoy gourmet food at their upscale restaurants and some of the most amazing itineraries cruising has to offer. If you really want the best couples cruise book a Vista suite featuring an indoor whirlpool spa! Suites also include a complementary bottle of champagne and access to the spa, which is a must have on a romantic cruise. Oh, and did I mention a balcony, so you can enjoy the most stunning views each morning you wake up and have your coffee.
Oceania is often selected in the cruising industry as one of the most romantic cruise lines available for couples. Our favorite romantic features include:
- The Culinary Center Classes: What is more romantic than a cooking class with your loved one by your side? Oceania offers onboard cooking classes from amazing chefs that will teach you how to cook an amazing feast.
- Onboard Wine Tasting: As in love, wine gets better with time and what better way to combine the two than to try some wine with your love.
- Dinner for Two: When enjoying a suite on Oceania you should plan to stay in one night and take advantage of dinner for two with course by course butler services.
Now for the icing on the cake. Oceania is offering a 2 for 1 special right now, which is absolutely perfect for couples!
So what is the best cruise for couples? Well, you could try them all and decide for yourself or you can call us and let us help you choose! Our cruise advisors can help you plan the best couples cruise imaginable so call us today at 1-888-804-CRUISE(2784). You can visit us at www.CruiseExperts.com to search for all cruise destinations or email us at email@example.com. Don’t forget to like us on Facebook and join our Inner Circle for more exclusive offers!
Kimberly Wheeler joined the team at CruiseExperts.com in September 2014. Her role as a Social Media Marketer is to pass on the expertise of the agency to help travelers understand the world of cruising through blogging. Kimberly has an extensive background in Public Relations and Marketing and a passion for engaging the public. She received her Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communication and Journalism with an option in Public Relations from Fresno State University in May 2014.