Best things to do on my Hawaiian Cruise
Enjoy an abundance of exciting off-shore excursions while on a memorable Hawaiian cruise
Treat yourself with some time spent in a tropical paradise by embarking on a cruise to Hawaii. Whether you are in the mood for some island hopping, taking a helicopter & volcano tour, or enjoying quiet beach time with a fruity cocktail in hand, Hawaii offers all of this and so much more. Millions of people flock to the breathtaking islands of Hawaii every year because of the scenery, eclectic cuisine and abundance of places to visit. Whether you are an explorer at heart, someone in need of a relaxing vacation, or a daredevil who wants to get up close and personal with a volcano, Hawaii is the place for you.
Depending on the ports of call listed on your Hawaiian cruise itinerary, Hawaii off-shore excursions will vary. Ports of call can include Hilo, Honolulu, Kauai, Kahului, Kona, Maui, or Nawiliwili and each location has numerous off-shore excursion options ranging from relaxing and educational to adventurous. Which one should you choose? Here are some exciting things to do in Hawaii while on your cruise:
- Make time for Maui: With over 120 miles of jaw-dropping coastline, Maui is the place to go to explore wondrous waterfalls, mountain peaks, peaceful beaches and an ocean full of marine life. Another reason you shouldn’t miss Maui? The friendly people. Some of the best things to do in Hawaii happen right here, so don’t miss out on a cruise to Maui.
- Into water sports? Check out Kaanapali Beach and the Molokini Crater. Book a paddle board or surf lesson and take advantage of this area’s crystal clear water.
- Depending on your season of travel, you may also be able to take part in a whale-watching tour!
- If you are traveling with children, you may want to stop by the Maui Ocean Center, an enormous indoor and outdoor aquarium with an abundance of Hawaii’s marine life.
- If you are feeling adventurous, take a helicopter tour over Haleakala Crater and also get an up close view of nearby Ohe’o Gulch rainforest.
- Experience Hawaiian cuisine while exploring the island with
- Explore the stunning region of Kona: If Kona is on your upcoming itinerary, get ready to experience beauty like never before. Here are some of the best things to do on your cruise to Kona.
- This area is known for having the best beaches, ideal if sun worshipping, surfing or snorkeling are on your “to-do” list.
- Don’t be surprised to see a dolphin, sea turtle, manta ray or even a humpback whale while enjoying these black and white sand beaches.
- Famous for its prized Kailua-Kona coffee, this region has plenty of excursion options such as visiting the Historic Kailua Village.
- Here you can explore Mokuaikaua Church, the HuliheePalace and more.
- For adventure fans, Eco Adventures offers nature hikes, zip-lining, ATV rides and more.
- Fall in love with Kauai: If you are a nature enthusiast, then the island of Kauai is the right spot for you. Here are some of the top things to do on your cruise to Kauai.
- Comprised of abundant rain forests, breathtaking mountains and miles of white sandy beaches, the scenery found in Kauai is unlike any other; Whether you’d prefer to sit back and relax or get out there and explore, take the opportunity to soak in the beautiful nature around you here.
- On a search for caves, waterfalls and stunning beaches? Visit the island’s Na Pali Coast with cliffs that reach over 3,000 feet.
- Want to learn more about the area’s history and culture? Find a wide range of exhibits at the Kauai Museum. Here you can explore ancient tools, paintings, leatherwork, photography and more created by island artists.
Depending on the specific cruise line you choose (and its ports of call), a variety of Hawaii off-shore excursions will be available to you. Whether you are seeking outdoor adventure, watersports, a round of golf, or something on the historical or cultural side, Hawaii is the place to find all of this and more.
To learn about more things to do in Hawaii, or get more information on Hawaii-specific itineraries, call the CruiseExperts.com today at 1-888-804-CRUISE (2784). Don’t forget to like us on Facebook and join our InnerCircle for exclusive offers and cruise news you can use! Also, check out our new Resource Center, where you can receive expert knowledge from us before your next cruise or cruisetour!
Our team of cruise consultants and support staff, based in Central California, counts nearly a century of combined talent, knowledge, and enthusiasm in the travel industry. We’re not just another internet upstart; our seasoned team has gained the trust and business of thousands of satisfied cruise and land vacation customers from all over the country since 1995. We ARE the original Cruise Experts.