Crystal Symphony and Serenity Revamp
Ready to experience the ultimate in luxury cruising? Crystal Symphony and Serenity’s makeovers bring exciting new features and spacious accommodations
Travelers will get to experience new heights in luxury cruising when Crystal Symphony and Serenity undergo scheduled refits in 2017 and 2018, respectively. Crystal Cruises is sparing no expense on the multimillion-dollar makeovers, which will reduce passenger capacity on the two ships in order to offer more spacious suites and penthouses. Crystal cruises 2017 and 2018 transformations will revolutionize guests’ cruising experience on the luxury liners, with innovations that include newly expansive lodging options, specialty dining venues with open seating, and state-of-the-art technologies throughout the ships.
Crystal Cruises’ transformation schedule
Crystal cruises 2017 schedule for Crystal Symphony includes four and a half weeks for the refit, with the liner undergoing her transformation September 19 through October 21, 2017. Crystal Serenity ‘s refit will take place over four weeks October 14 through November 10, 2018. During the makeovers of Crystal Symphony and Serenity, guest capacity will be reduced during the conversion to more luxurious lodgings. Capacity on Crystal Symphony will be reduced from 922 to 848 guests, and Crystal Serenity from 1,070 to 980 guests.
Crystal Cruises is introducing two luxurious new suite categories aboard Crystal Symphony, Seabreeze Penthouse Suites and Seabreeze Penthouses. The square footage of the new quarters will match the ships’ current penthouse categories, but the accommodations will incorporate cutting-edge new features to enhance guests’ experience. Bathtubs will be converted to large luxury showers with body jets. Thanks to a unique shared entryway that is recessed from the hallway, family and friends who travel in adjoining two Penthouses can enjoy seamless accommodations. All of the new Seabreeze Penthouse accommodations will feature Crystal’s six-star butler service.
Crystal Symphony will gain twelve of the new Seabreeze Penthouse Suites and 28 Seabreeze Penthouses. Crystal Serenity will have several standard staterooms converted to the ship’s more spacious Penthouse categories, gaining two Penthouse Suites and 36 new Penthouses.
Industry-leading high-tech luxuries
Crystal Symphony and Serenity will gain some exciting high-tech luxuries during their revamp that are certain to enhance travelers’ experience. These high-tech innovations include:
- Free unlimited Wi-Fi – Guests will enjoy free, unlimited Wi-Fi across all devices on both of these Crystal Cruise liners, with SpeedNet accelerators in place to double satellite speed
- Dedicated Internet Portal and digital app – Crystal Connect™ will feature the ship’s daily newspaper and international news services, allow guests to book spa appointments and Crystal Adventure shore excursions, and more
- 42” Interactive HD TVs in every stateroom, suite, and penthouse – guest will be able to watch current movies and TV series along with destination videos, order room service, browse restaurant menus, and more. New streaming video allows guests to move their viewing experience to mobile devices
Crystal Cruises is evolving their dining experience to include exciting new options for discriminating palates. The transformations of Crystal Symphony and Serenity will incorporate changes at four venues to enhance guests’ gastronomic pleasure. The venues and their changes include:
- Waterside – the former Crystal Dining Room will feature new open seating with an abundance of tables for two and four. The venue will serve classic favorites and modern specialties for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, with no reservations required
- Marketplace – formerly known as the Lido Café, this fresh and friendly venue will offer an open kitchen preparing made to order favorites for breakfast and lunch. Open seating with no reservations required
- Churrascaria –New evening Brazilian steakhouse serving a menu of succulent cuts, ceviches, tapas, and more in the Marketplace. Open-seating with no reservations required
- Silk – New Chinese-inspired al fresco dining on deck. Travelers can enjoy a revolving menu of authentic delicacies for breakfast and lunch, and traditional family-style sharing plates for dinner. Open seating for breakfast and lunch
If you’re interested in booking a luxurious Crystal cruise, call CruiseExperts.com for the best prices and expert booking assistance at 1-888-804-CRUISE(2784) Don’t forget to like us on Facebook and join our InnerCircle for more exclusive offers and cruise news you can use! Also, check out our new Resource Center, where you can receive expert knowledge from us before your next cruise or cruisetour!
Our team of cruise consultants and support staff, based in Central California, counts nearly a century of combined talent, knowledge, and enthusiasm in the travel industry. We’re not just another internet upstart; our seasoned team has gained the trust and business of thousands of satisfied cruise and land vacation customers from all over the country since 1995. We ARE the original Cruise Experts.