There are More Mexican Riviera Cruises than Ever Thanks to Holland America Line!
Fulfill your warm weather craving with hot Mexico cruise deals from Holland America Line
If it is warm weather you seek, but you are also hoping for a rugged terrain that combines natural beauty with rich culture, a Mexican Riviera cruise may be the right choice. Located on the west coast of North America, the Mexican Riviera is comprised of twenty scattered cities and lagoons. Western-based cruises to Mexico typically include popular ports such as Cabo San Lucas, Puerto Vallarta and Mazatlan. And, with an abundance of Mexico cruise deals from Holland America, traveling to the Mexican Riviera is easier now than you ever imagined!
Many of Holland America Line’s cruises to Mexico leave out of San Diego, and one of its most popular Mexican Riviera vessels (the Westerdam) has onboard features that make the trip extra special. In addition to Mexican-themed restaurants and dishes, plus Mexican ambassadors onboard to share dance classes, Spanish lessons, and Mexican history lectures with guests, you can also enjoy all of this during your cruise:
- Explore the arts in Cabo San Lucas: One of the most popular stops on Mexican Riviera cruises is the breathtaking Cabo San Lucas. In addition to beautiful terrain and just about any water related activity you can dre am of, Cabo also has a vibrant art scene. Be sure to visit a variety of local galleries in the Art District, and while you are there enjoy a beer sampling and beer making lectures at the Baja Brewing Company.
- Discover Puerto Vallarta’s hidden beaches: Available on Holland America Line cruises to Mexico is a hidden beach excursion that is sure to create unforgettable memories. First, you will leave the stunning shores of Puerto Vallarta via speedboat, which will transport you to Pizota and Quimixto. From here, it is time to jump on horseback to explore the waterfalls in Pizota and some hidden beaches. Take in some sun, go on a kayaking trip or spend some time snorkeling in the mesmerizing waters.
- See Topolobampo’s native culture: History buffs can get a unique education in addition to a Mexico cruise deal thanks to Holland America. Visit the Land of Zorro and meet Mayo tribe members who will show you their arts and crafts in addition to performing sacred dances. After, you can take part in a guided walking tour that will transport you to the famed Hotel Posada del Hidalgo, Zorro’s “birthplace.”
- 7 Day Mexican Riviera from San Diego – This jam-packed round trip 7 day Mexican Riviera cruise leaves from San Diego and starts at just $699. Enjoy time spent in Cabo, Puerto Vallarta and Mazatlan, in addition to two relaxing, quiet sea days on the ms Westerdam.
- 12 Day Canada Pacific and Mexican Riviera – Planning to board your cruise ship from the north? This exciting 12 day journey leaves from breathtaking Vancouver and wraps up in San Diego. Enjoy stops in British Columbia, Cabo, Astoria, Mazatlan and more. Prices start at just $1099 per person on the ms Oosterdam
- 15 Day Transcanal Cruise with Mexican Riviera – Ready for a once in a lifetime journey? With these Mexico cruise deals, it’s easy. Travel from Fort Lauderdale to San Diego, with stops in Panama, Oranjestad, Puerto Caldera, Cabo San Lucas and more. At just $1229 per person for 15 days, this is one hot Mexican Riviera cruise!
To learn about other upcoming Mexico cruise deals from Holland America Line, reach out to a knowledgeable cruise agent at www.CruiseExperts.com. Explore our site or contact us directly at 1-888-804-CRUISE (2784) to learn more. And, don’t forget to like us on Facebook and join our InnerCircle for exclusive offers and cruise news you can use! Also, check out our new Resource Center, where you can receive expert knowledge from us before your next cruise or cruisetour!
Our team of cruise consultants and support staff, based in Central California, counts nearly a century of combined talent, knowledge, and enthusiasm in the travel industry. We’re not just another internet upstart; our seasoned team has gained the trust and business of thousands of satisfied cruise and land vacation customers from all over the country since 1995. We ARE the original Cruise Experts.