Best Fitness Cruises: Oceania Cruises Introduces Wellness Program at Sea
Are you dreaming of a cruise vacation but also want the journey to tie in your love for wellness, cuisine and fitness? Now you can book a trip that encompasses all of the things that are important to you thanks to Oceania Cruises complimentary wellness programs at sea. If you aren’t familiar with Oceania Cruises, get ready to explore port cities around the world all while being on a culinary and wellness-focused cruise line. Oceania is a hit with fitness and wellness-minded travelers and now offers a completely revamped and free wellness program at sea that comes with a cruise ship workout plan, various diet-type menus and more. Considered to offer some of the best fitness cruises, the Oceania line consists of six luxurious ships that can transport you to over 370 destinations around the world.
Partnering up with the renowned Canyon Ranch, your Oceania journey will offer Canyon Ranch Spa Cuisine any time of the day, brand new vegan-inspired menus, and numerous wellness tours at select destinations. These new programs are meant to empower guests who are interested in a holistic approach to health and wellness and want to continue this lifestyle while on vacation.
In addition to now offering guests complimentary access to all fitness and gym facilities located in the Canyon Ranch Spa Club, more than two dozen actual classes will also be free to enjoy. Here is just a sampling of Oceania’s best cruise activities when it comes to fitness:
- Morning Stretch – A 25 minute basic stretching technique class
- Sunrise Stretch and Relax – 25 minute class
- Walk a mile – 25 minute class
- Strength Body Training – Get a full body workout with the use of dumbbells in this 45 minute class
- Total Tubes – Work on full body strength training while at sea with this 45-minute class that uses elastic stretch tubes.
- Introduction to Yoga – 45 minute class
- Mat Pilates – For those who are at medium-level in Pilates, you’ll enjoy this 45 minute mat class.
- Stronger Legs – Work on lower body strength training with this 25 minute class
- Fit Ball for Your Core – Hoping to make your core stronger? Get core conditioning with the help of a Fit Ball in this 45 minute class.
- Six-pack Challenge – Tone those abdominal muscles with this 25 minute mat workout.
There is still plenty of time this summer to book one of the best fitness cruises that can also offer you a variety of vegetarian and gluten-free meals, plus Healthy Living Tours in different destinations. If you prefer a more intimate setting, try one of Oceania’s 684-guest luxury vessels including the Regatta, Nautica, Insignia and Sirena. Or, opt for their larger, 1,250-guest ships, the Riviera and Marina.
Here are a few incredible wellness-inspired journeys coming up on Oceania:
- 10 Day Eastern Canada on Insignia – Travel from NYC to Rhode Island, Boston, Bar Harbor, Halifax, Bermuda, plus enjoy some of the best cruise activities available on a ship. Prices start at just $1549 per person.
- 10 Day Mediterranean West on Nautica – Have you always wanted to visit Valencia, Palma de Mallorca, Sorrento, Rome, Marseille and Monte Carlo? Now is your chance with tickets starting at just $1799 per person for this 10 day wellness cruise
- 7 Day Alaska-bound on Regatta – Enjoy the rustic beauty of Alaska as you visit Ketchikan, the Tracy Arm Fjord, Sitka, the Sawyer Glacier and more. Sure to be one of the best fitness cruises that also combines natural beauty and adventure tours. Prices start at just $1899 per person.
To learn more about Oceania’s cruise ship workout plans or get specifics on their wellness-programs, contact www.CruiseExperts.com. Visit www.CruiseExperts.com or contact us directly at 1-888-804-CRUISE (2784) to learn more. And, don’t forget to like us on Facebook and join our InnerCircle for exclusive offers and cruise news you can use! Also, check out our new Resource Center, where you can receive expert knowledge from us before your next cruise or cruisetour!