Meet Seabourn Ovation, the Newest of the Seabourn Luxury Cruise Fleet
Discover what the newest Seabourn luxury cruise ship has to offer!
In Spring of 2018, Seabourn Luxury Cruise Line will be introducing Seabourn Ovation, the crown jewel in its fleet of ultra-luxury cruise ships. The stunning cruiser will cost an estimated $380 million dollars to complete and is expected to set a new standard in the ultra-luxury cruising market. Seabourn’s newest vessel is scheduled to launch in May of 2018 and begin sailing on a variety of destinations around Europe through November 2018. Itineraries for Ovation’s maiden cruise season include destinations in the Mediterranean, Northern Europe, and the United Kingdom. With enhanced accommodations, innovative amenities, and attentive personalized service, Seabourn Ovation will deliver a cruising experience like no other.
Seabourn Ovation features interiors designed by renowned hospitality designer Adam D. Tihany with modern design elements that deliver an understated elegance inspired by the finest private luxury yachts. The architecture of Ovation is similar to that of Odyssey, Quest and Sojourn, Seabourn’s older ships, but Ovation is 26 percent larger than the other ships, with an additional deck and expanded public areas. Seabourn Ovation will feature all-suite accommodations, with room for 604 guests in 300 spacious suites, each with its own private verandah and personal suite attendant.
Unique experiences abound aboard Seabourn Ovation. The exquisite vessel is designed to be the shining star among Seabourn ships, with amenities and innovations that showcase what the company calls the Seabourn Difference. Just look at some of the delightful amenities you can experience aboard Ovation:
- Discover tranquility at The Retreat, the Spa and Wellness center with Dr. Andrew Weil to where guests can indulge in personalized Spa experiences. In 15 private cabanas designed as individual luxury living rooms, guests can enjoy holistic spa and wellness experiences while enjoying delicacies and tasty libations created by Seabourn mixologists.
- Relax at The Observation Bar, a round lounge that features panoramic views, or visit The Club and Club Terrace, sophisticated lounges that are redesigned as elegant, inviting spaces that provide the feel of private enclaves.
- Test the odds at The Casino, pitting your skills against personable, professional dealers or mechanical games of skill
- Indulge your senses at five world-class dining venues that include The Grill by Thomas Keller and Sushi prepared by master sushi chefs as you watch
- Premium touches include complimentary open bars and fine wines, and personalized service where tipping is not necessary or expected
Once Seabourn Ovation is delivered in May of 2018, the ship’s maiden season will be spent cruising the waters of Northern Europe. Itineraries include a series of seven-day Baltic and Scandinavia cruises as well as longer 14-day cruises to the British Isles and breathtaking Norwegian fjords. Seabourn cruises prices are surprisingly affordable for the ultra-luxury experience this exceptional fleet of vessels offers. Rates for an 8-day Mediterranean West cruise aboard Ovation’s sister ship Seabourn Encore start at just $2400, an incredible price when you remember that all accommodations are verandah suites.
If you are ready to book your reservation aboard Seabourn Ovation, the world’s newest ultra-luxury cruise ship, call CruiseExperts.com at 1-888-804-CRUISE (2784) today! Don’t forget to like us on Facebook and join our InnerCircle for exclusive offers and cruise news you can use! Also, check out our new Resource Center, where you can receive expert knowledge from us before your next cruise or cruisetour!
Our team of cruise consultants and support staff, based in Central California, counts nearly a century of combined talent, knowledge, and enthusiasm in the travel industry. We’re not just another internet upstart; our seasoned team has gained the trust and business of thousands of satisfied cruise and land vacation customers from all over the country since 1995. We ARE the original Cruise Experts.