Royal Caribbean’s Mariner of the Seas to Debut Weekend Cruises from Miami
Enjoy innovative new activities and dining venues aboard the newly renovated Mariner of the Seas
Are you looking for a weekend vacation experience to chase the boredom blues away? Starting in June, Royal Caribbean’s newly renovated Mariner of the Seas will be offering weekend cruises from Miami that are worlds away from ordinary. Royal Caribbean’s Mariner of the Seas recently underwent an extensive $90 million dollar makeover that added innovative new activities, dining, and drinking venues to the cruise ship. Royal Caribbean’s Mariner of the Seas is now packed with so many stellar entertainment options that you can experience a week’s worth of cruising fun in just 3 days!
Royal Caribbean spared no expense renovating Mariner of the Seas, upgrading the ship with revolutionary new activities, bars, dining venues, and entertainments. There is so much to enjoy on board the 3,114-passenger ship that you may not be able to fit everything in during a single cruise! Best of all, these cruises are extremely affordable. Royal Caribbean’s cruises are all-inclusive, so you can enjoy drinks, dining, and activities without incurring extra charges in your fare. Add in stops in scenic Nassau and CocoCay, Royal Caribbean’s private island, and this 3 day all inclusive cruise starts to look like one of the best vacation bargains around!
Take a look at some of the revolutionary new activities and newly updated Royal Caribbean favorites you can enjoy aboard your 3 or 4 day all-inclusive cruise on Mariner of the Seas:
- Sky Pad – The sky’s the limit on this brand-new bungee-trampoline experience. Enjoy stunning ocean views as you soar high in the sky or don the optional virtual reality glasses for even more gravity-defying fun. Launch into a thrilling, out of the world adventure as you bounce over moon craters and participate in intergalactic games.
- The Perfect Storm – Twin high-speed waterslides take you on a twisty, turning three-story plunge of fun.
- Laser Tag – Grab your blaster and choose sides for the “Battle for Planet Z,” an epic, glow-in-the-dark laser tag experience the whole family will enjoy.
- FlowRider – There’s surfing fun for everyone on the FlowRider, a 40-foot long surf simulator that lets you hang ten right on deck or cheer your friends on from stadium seating.
- Puzzle Break – Take a break from outdoor activities to find hidden clues and solve mysterious codes in Puzzle Break: The Observatorium. Teens and adults will enjoy teaming up for the hour-long adventure to rescue a time-travelling scientist.
- Playmakers Sports Bar & Arcade – Imbibe delicious libations while you root for your home team or make some legendary plays of your own at the arcade.
Romance at sea
If you’re looking for romance, you can’t beat a 3 day cruise Royal Caribbean style! Start your date night sipping handcrafted cocktails and enjoying the laid-back vibe at The Bamboo Room, Mariner’s new retro-chic, Polynesian-themed Tiki bar. As the evening progresses, dine on the finest cuisine at the Chef’s Table. If your tastes are a bit more casual, dine at one of Mariner on the Seas’ fabulous new dining venues. Indulge your tastebuds with Tuscan eats served family-style at Jamie’s Italian by Jamie Oliver or delight your senses with a Far East feast featuring the finest sushi, sashimi, and more at Izumi Hibachi & Sushi. Brush up on your moves with dance classes before spending the night dancing under the stars or sampling the ship’s vibrant nightlife.
Incredible weekend cruise deals
The travel experts at www.CruiseExperts.com can help you take advantage of some incredible deals on 3 and 4 night weekend Caribbean cruises aboard Royal Caribbean’s Mariner of the Seas. Rates for 3 day Caribbean cruises start as low as $559 for a suite, $350 for a balcony, and just $223 for an inside cabin. 4 days Caribbean cruises on Mariner of the Seas start at just $605 for a suite, $344 for oceanview or balcony, and an incredible $241 for inside. To make these deals even more enticing, all guests who book now enjoy 30% off, free gratuities, free upgrade, and up to $300 onboard credit!
Call today at 1-888-804-CRUISE (2784) to book your reservation on a 3 or 4 day Caribbean cruise aboard the newly renovated Mariner of the Seas. And, don’t forget to like us on Facebook and join our InnerCircle for exclusive offers and cruise news you can use! Also, check out our new Resource Center, where you can receive expert knowledge from us before your next cruise or cruisetour.
Our team of cruise consultants and support staff, based in Central California, counts nearly a century of combined talent, knowledge, and enthusiasm in the travel industry. We’re not just another internet upstart; our seasoned team has gained the trust and business of thousands of satisfied cruise and land vacation customers from all over the country since 1995. We ARE the original Cruise Experts.