Princess Cruises Completes Princess Cays Enhancements
Searching for a Bahamas cruise deal? Let Princess Cruises sail you to the new Princess Cay.
If you are planning a spring, summer or fall cruise to the Bahamas and the Caribbean on Princess Cruises, you are in for a treat thanks to a major renovation to Princess Cays, the line’s private island. The island, located at the southern end of Eleuthera in the outer Bahamas is situated on almost 40 acres filled with pristine, white-sand shorelines. Princess Cruises initiated the renovation in order to offer cruises guests new shore excursions, and improved bar areas, shopping venues, landscape, retail outlets and overall infrastructure.
So what will you find at the new and improved Princess Cays when you take advantage of the cruise line’s Bahamas cruise deals moving forward? Here are a few of our favorite enhancements that we cannot wait to try:
- Princess Cruises has taken “surfing” onshore thanks to their MedallionNet Wi-Fi, leading the pack as the only cruise industry private island that offers guests the ability to connect online ashore.
- Enjoy a variety of incredible new shore excursions. These include guided kayak paddle tours through the Princess Cays lagoon, where you can get up close and personal with various fauna and flora. Or, enjoy an Island Bicycle Adventure where you can take a relaxing bike ride through some of the island’s most visited sites. For water lovers, you can take advantage of a newly constructed “Davy Jones” water sports rental equipment area if you feel like snorkeling and taking part in other water sports.
- Want to leave the island with a unique keepsake? Visit the Bahamas Treasure store where you can check out the all new nautical themed jewelry area or the “pick-a-pearl” section.
- Spread out in the new marina where guests will have shaded security/preclearance areas and larger tenders for cruisers embarking and disembarking the ship.
- Relish in refitted, spacious bungalows for those who want to relax during their time on the island.
- Enjoy shaded lounge areas with music, guests stations where cruisers can get water and towels, and so much more!
If you have never been to Princess Cays, you can explore the island if you take a Princess Cruise to the Eastern or Western Caribbean. Not sure which cruise itinerary is right for you? Here are two upcoming Princess Cruises of 2018 with numerous dates that you might be interested in:
- 7 Day Eastern Caribbean on the Regal Princess – Step aboard this luxurious vessel and set sail for Princess Cays, St. Thomas, St. Marteen, and more. With inside cabins starting at $529, sailings for this itinerary last until the end of the year, plus some sailings are eligible for onboard credits and other bonus offers!
- 7 Day Western Caribbean on the Regal Princess – If you are hoping to take a Caribbean cruise towards the later part of the year, consider this unforgettable itinerary to Princess Cays, George Town, Falmouth, and Fort Lauderdale. With inside cabins starting at $629, select sailings are also eligible for onboard credits and other offers.
With so many Princess Cruises in 2018 stopping at Princess Cays, why not let an experience www.CruiseExperts.com agent help you book the trip of a lifetime. Visit www.CruiseExperts.com or call today at 1-888-804-CRUISE (2784). Don’t forget to like us on Facebook and join our InnerCircle for exclusive offers and cruise news you can use! Also, check out our new Resource Center, where you can receive expert knowledge from us before your next cruise or cruisetour!
Our team of cruise consultants and support staff, based in Central California, counts nearly a century of combined talent, knowledge, and enthusiasm in the travel industry. We’re not just another internet upstart; our seasoned team has gained the trust and business of thousands of satisfied cruise and land vacation customers from all over the country since 1995. We ARE the original Cruise Experts.