Be the First to Cruise All 7 Continents Aboard Silversea’s Epic World Cruise
Enjoy a world cruise unlike any other as you visit 7 continents with Silversea.
If you want to take the ultimate cruise of a lifetime with an industry first itinerary, then Silversea’s world cruise is the sailing for you. The luxury cruise line has just announced a world cruise itinerary that will visit all seven continents and will kick off on January 6, 2020, out of Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
Guests sailing on this itinerary will travel aboard the 382-passenger Silver Whisper for an unforgettable voyage that will last 140 days. During that time, cruisers will stop at 62 ports in 32 different countries and end the cruise in Amsterdam on May 25, 2020.
So where will this industry first itinerary specifically stop during the almost five month long expedition? Let’s take a closer look at ports within each continent:
- Upon leaving Fort Lauderdale in January, guests will sail to the Caribbean before stopping in Brazil, Uruguay, and Argentina. From there, the ship will sail to stunning Antarctica before heading back north via Chile’s coast. Then it will sail across the Pacific Ocean and stop in Easter Island, French Polynesia and Pitcain Island.
- After some time in the French Polynesia region, this world cruise voyage moves on to Tonga, Fiji, Australia and Asia. You won’t want to miss these next stops in Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, India, Oman, Egypt and more before sailing towards the Suez Canal.
- Next will be the breathtaking Mediterranean where you can spend time in Spain, Italy and Portugal before moving north to settle into the United Kingdom, Norway and more.
Sure to be the best around the world cruise, as no other itinerary has made it to all seven continents in one sailing, you might be wondering about the price tag of this trip. For this Silversea world cruise, tickets start at $62,000 per person, and this is based on double occupancy. In addition to this incredible cruise, ticket holders will also receive a pre-cruise hotel stay in Fort Lauderdale as well as airfare to get to the ship, laundry service, unlimited Internet access onboard and $4,000 to spend onboard per cabin.
While this is truly the cruise of a lifetime, if it is a little out of your budget or you can’t travel for that amount of time, not to worry. Silversea’s other luxury vessels can take you on some memorable cruises to many regions around the world.
Here are a few of our favorites:
- 7 Day Eastern Caribbean – Step onboard the gorgeous Silver Spirit and enjoy the white sandy beaches of the Caribbean. Leaving from San Juan, you will visit Road Town, Gustavia, Grenada, Marigot, Bridgetown and more. Suites start at $3,200 per person. Learn more here.
- 7 Days Mediterranean West – Is Barcelona, Rome or Monte Carlo calling your name? If so, you can visit those incredible cities as well as Cannes, Livorno and Bastia on this whirlwind seven day cruise aboard the brand new Silver Muse. Suites start at $3,800 per person.
Whether you are looking for a short getaway or want to take the ultimate world cruise with Silversea, an experienced www.CruiseExperts.com agent can help you.
Visit www.CruiseExperts.com or call today at 1-888-804-CRUISE (2784). Don’t forget to like us on Facebook and join our InnerCircle for exclusive offers and cruise news you can use! Also, check out our new Resource Center, where you can receive expert knowledge from us before your next cruise or cruisetour!
Our team of cruise consultants and support staff, based in Central California, counts nearly a century of combined talent, knowledge, and enthusiasm in the travel industry. We’re not just another internet upstart; our seasoned team has gained the trust and business of thousands of satisfied cruise and land vacation customers from all over the country since 1995. We ARE the original Cruise Experts.