Best Drinks to Order on a Cruise Beverage Package
Buying the right cruise beverage package can help cut the costs of your next cruise.
You’ve decided to take a cruise this year, and you’re pretty excited. Now you have to make decisions about your cruise line, your destination, and if you are going to purchase a cruise beverage package. If you have ever been on a cruise and paid for individual drinks, you know how fast they can add up.
Whether you drink alcoholic beverages, soft drinks, or both, a cruise beverage package could help your budget. Most travelers find they save money with a drink package, and can still enjoy the best cocktails. To help you understand what they include, we’ve put together a sampling of drink packages.
Royal Caribbean Drink Package – 2019
Choose a Royal Caribbean Drink Package from the following:
- The Deluxe Beverage package provides unlimited drinks for the entire cruise. Start your day with premium coffee, tea, fresh-squeezed juice, water (still and sparkling), fountain soda and refills, Coca-Cola Freestyle beverages, Coca-Cola souvenir cup, non-alcoholic mocktails, cocktails, spirits, liquor, beer, and wine by the glass. $63.00 – $70.00 per day (does not include gratuity or VAT tax where required).
- The Refreshment Package includes premium coffee, tea, fresh-squeezed juice, bottled water, fountain soda, Coca-Cola souvenir cup, and non-alcoholic cocktails. $29.00 per day (does not include gratuity or VAT where required).
- Classic Soda Package includes fountain soda and refills at any venue, Coca-Cola Freestyle beverages, Coca-Cola souvenir cup, non-alcoholic beverages (mocktails) bottled still and sparkling water, premium coffee and teas, and fresh-squeezed juices. $12.99 per day (does not include gratuity or VAT tax where required).
- Water Bottle Package allows for 12 or 24 packs of Evian Water bottles to be delivered to your room.
Carnival Drink Package – 2019
Choose a Carnival Drink Package from the following:
- The Cheers Beverage Program includes all spirits (cocktails, cognac, whiskey, other spirits, beer (including self-serve), as well as wine and champagne by the glass (must be priced at less than $20.00 per serving), sodas (including specialty), zero-proof frozen cocktails (including smoothies), juices, milkshakes (when available), RockStar energy drinks, PowerAde, Vitamin water, coconut water, Honest Tea, 1 liter and 1,5 liter bottles of water in dining rooms and specialty restaurants, and non-alcoholic beverages served in bars and lounges. This package also includes 25% discounts off the menu for spirits, cocktails, or wine by the glass above $20.00 per serving, off the menu price for wine and champagne by the bottle, and beverage seminars and classes.
Norwegian Cruise Drink Package – 2019
Choose a Norwegian Drink Package from the following:
- Corks and Caps includes a selection of juices, fountain sodas, beer (draft and bottled), and wines by the glass ($15 or less). 20% discount on bottled wine purchases. $65.00 per day does not include 20% gratuity. The Premium Beverage Package includes all drinks in the Corks and Caps package plus spirits and cocktails (drinks $15 or less). This package can be used at all bars, lounges, restaurants, and Great Stirrup Cay. $99 per person per day. Premium Plus Beverage Package covers all drinks by the glass (no price cap), still and sparkling water (bottled), specialty coffees, energy drinks, select bottled wines at restaurants, and 40% off the price of other bottled wines and tastings. There is a maximum of two drinks per person, per order.
Our team of cruise consultants and support staff, based in Central California, counts nearly a century of combined talent, knowledge, and enthusiasm in the travel industry. We’re not just another internet upstart; our seasoned team has gained the trust and business of thousands of satisfied cruise and land vacation customers from all over the country since 1995. We ARE the original Cruise Experts.