Princess Caribbean Cruises 2020: Princess Cruises Receives Newest Ship
Set to debut in 2020, the Sky Princess features some of the latest amenities in the cruise industry.
We all love a new baby added to the family, and it’s no different for a cruise line when they take delivery of a new ship. The excitement about Princess Caribbean cruises 2020 is contagious.
Princess Cruises’ newest ship, the Sky Princess, is the fourth of the line’s Royal-class ships, and it’s the first to have MedallionClass technology custom-built into its infrastructure.
At CruiseExperts.com, we’re excited too, and we’re ready to get you the best Princess cruise deals on the Sky Princess or any of the lines other excellent ships. The new ship offers guests 25 restaurants and bars, a new suite category, and Take Five, a new jazz lounge.
Princess Caribbean Cruises 2020 and the Sky Princess
There are so many exciting things about the Sky Princess that you will love. Some things you are familiar with that are passenger favorites such as the multistory Piazza atrium, adults-only sanctuary, Movies under the Stars, Princess Live TV Studio, and other well-loved Princess line staples will be part of the Sky Princess amenities as well. Here are some of the experiences you can enjoy on the Sky Princess Caribbean cruises 2020:
- There will be balconies with 80 percent of the cabins
- Take Five jazz lounge
- Phantom Bridge escape room (700 possible outcomes)
- New Sky Class suites (270-degree views and largest balconies in the fleet)
- Four swimming pools (2 on the main pool deck – one at the back of the ship (Wakeview) – one in thermal suite (adults only)
- Enclave thermal suite (Princess’ largest)
- More hot tubs than other ships
- Free dining options include Alfredo’s Pizzeria, World Fresh Marketplace (buffet), Salty Dog Grill (gourmet poolside grill), and the International Cafe (located in the atrium)
- Entertainment will include the new Take Five jazz club. Two new full-scale musical productions. “Rock Opera” features a soundtrack that covers classic rock, musical theater, and opera, and songs will be performed in various languages. The shows include an eight-piece live orchestra. The beautiful costumes were inspired by the glamorous New York City event, Met Gala.
Our team of cruise consultants and support staff, based in Central California, counts nearly a century of combined talent, knowledge, and enthusiasm in the travel industry. We’re not just another internet upstart; our seasoned team has gained the trust and business of thousands of satisfied cruise and land vacation customers from all over the country since 1995. We ARE the original Cruise Experts.