Holiday Cruises: Why Cruising is Less Aggravation Than Holiday Festivities
Cruising around the holidays can help reduce the stress of holiday obligations.
The holidays can be exhausting and expensive. Cooking and entertaining, going to parties, and shopping can wear you out. Instead of driving hundreds of miles to visit relatives, consider holiday cruises the whole family can enjoy.
There are great holiday cruise deals that make it possible for extended families to all get together for an exciting adventure. You may decide to make it an annual family tradition. The best holiday cruise is one that offers activities, fun, and adventures for all ages.
Holiday Cruise Deals
Here at CruiseExperts.com, we’ve put together a list of reasons you and your family should consider a holiday cruise this year. If you have any questions, call us at 1.888.804.CRUISE (2784). There is never a charge for our services.
• Spend a White Christmas on a sandy beach in the Bahamas, the Caribbean, Baja, Mexico, or Hawaii. Warm temperatures and soft sand make for a more pleasant holiday than snow, ice, and frigid temperatures.
• Save money by choosing an interior or porthole cabin.
• You’ll receive substantial discounts for a group of family members (or friends) making it a perfect cruise for the holidays.
• Popular holiday destinations include eastern and western Caribbean cruises, Hawaiian cruises. Bermuda cruises, and Baja Mexico cruises.
Reasons Cruising is Less Aggravating for the Holidays
After Halloween is over, the days seem to just fly by until Thanksgiving and Christmas arrive. There’s so much planning to do that it can become more of a chore than a pleasure.
If you want to start a new holiday tradition for your family, whether it consists of two or ten, a cruise is a popular option. A holiday cruise is a great gift for the whole family.
It’s an amazing vacation full of fun activities, top-notch entertainment, great food, and your favorite beverages. Here are some of the reasons a holiday cruise makes a fantastic vacation:
1. Once you arrive at your ship, your whole vacation is waiting for you. Your ship is your hotel, and dozens of dining options surround you. No need to drive anywhere. Food, entertainment, swimming pool, massages, gambling, night clubs, and other amenities sail along with you every day. Room service makes food and beverages available whenever you crave them.
2. The destinations to choose from are plentiful. Maybe you want to lay on a warm sunny beach or go snorkeling. You could choose to cruise to Europe and visit some of the Christmas markets full of handcrafts, delicious holiday foods, and beautiful decorations. Some cruisers may choose a cruise to Mexico to visit ancient Mayan ruins or select one of many more options.
3. Exciting first-class entertainment is provided nightly and varies by the cruise line. It may include Broadway-caliber shows, musical performances, comedy clubs, aqua shows, and some cruises include game shows in which the passengers participate.
4. Your dining experience is unlimited on a cruise. Plenty of free options are included in your fare, and there are specialty restaurants offering unique dining experiences. There is an additional charge for specialty dining unless you purchase a special dining plan.
Our team of cruise consultants and support staff, based in Central California, counts nearly a century of combined talent, knowledge, and enthusiasm in the travel industry. We’re not just another internet upstart; our seasoned team has gained the trust and business of thousands of satisfied cruise and land vacation customers from all over the country since 1995. We ARE the original Cruise Experts.