Tips on How to Pick a Cruise Line for Your Next Cruise
There are many options when it comes to cruise lines so let us narrow down your search.
Just the thought of a cruise is exciting but choosing one can be a bit daunting. There are so many cruise lines, hundreds of ships, and an almost limitless choice of destinations, which makes how to pick a cruise line confusing.
Here at CruiseExperts.com, we make choosing a cruise line simple, because we know which ones will fit the cruise, budget, and style you are looking for. We know how to find the right cruise ship for a family vacation, honeymoon, business reward trip, retirement travel experience, or any other type of cruise.
How to Pick a Cruise Ship
Most cruise ships offer activities, entertainment, and excursions for adults and children, with some tending to specialize in certain categories of people and trip types. We’ve created a guide to help you select the right cruise line for your next sailing.
Family Cruises – Some cruise lines go out of their way to create exciting activities and adventures for families with children from babies to teens.
• Disney Cruise Line – The name Disney has always been associated with children and families, and their cruise line follows through with nurseries for babies 6 months and older. The ship is home to themed play areas featuring plenty of Disney characters one-on-one. Princess and pirate parties are favorites. Cabins are also designed with children in mind, and child safety is a primary concern.
• Norwegian Cruise Line – Plenty of activities are available for older children and teens including teen clubs, video arcades, and water parks.
• Royal Caribbean International – Most ships provide nurseries with babysitting, toddler play areas, and club activities for older children and teens.
• Carnival Cruise Line – Carnival offers children’s programs starting at age two. There are also plenty of activities for older children and teens including Dr. Seuss Waterworks.
Senior Cruises – Cruise lines that offer cabins and equipment for seniors with limited mobility and accommodate wheelchairs are becoming more common. The following three lines also offer senior discounts on selected sailings.
• Azamara Club Cruises – This cruise line is popular with retirees for its all-inclusive sailings, delicious food, luxury treatment, and unique itineraries.
• Carnival Cruise Line – Seniors 55 and older can take advantage of exclusive savings. CruiseExperts.com has the dates and fares for discounted sailing.
• Royal Caribbean International – Several Royal Caribbean ships have options for senior travelers with mobility options including wheel-chair friendly staterooms.
Romantic Cruises – Many couples look for romantic cruises and destinations. It may be for a surprise engagement, an anniversary, or just for some quality time together. Whatever the reason may be, there are cruise lines who want to make your sailing a special romantic journey.
• Windstar Cruises – Luxury and romance go hand-in-hand on Windstar cruises. Enjoy 24-hour room service, luxury accommodations, Windspa, two whirlpools, wonderful entertainment, and delicious dining.
• Princess Cruises – The original Love Boat line is still turning on the charm for couples in love. Enjoy adults-only sundecks, cozy dining venues, and romantic alfresco balcony dinners for two.
Our team of cruise consultants and support staff, based in Central California, counts nearly a century of combined talent, knowledge, and enthusiasm in the travel industry. We’re not just another internet upstart; our seasoned team has gained the trust and business of thousands of satisfied cruise and land vacation customers from all over the country since 1995. We ARE the original Cruise Experts.