What Is a Singles Cruise? 10 Things to Know
A singles cruise is a great opportunity to travel and meet like-minded friends.
Going on a cruise is one of the best vacations you can take, and there are all different types. What is a singles cruise, and why are they so popular?
Most cruisers are very sociable and love making new friends. Cruises for singles adds the possibility of romance to the equation. Here at CruiseExperts.com, we know all about singles cruises. Call us at 1.888.804.CRUISE (2784) and let us find the best singles cruise for you.
10 Things to Know About Singles Cruises
Singles cruises are organized events that are planned and hosted by a cruise ship line or a travel agency and geared toward groups of unmarried single adults wishing to make new friends or meet a romantic interest.
Here are some things you should know about singles cruises:
1. Each singles cruise is unique and each cruise line will offer different packages for cabins, dining, and beverages according to what the travel agency has requested.
2. There may be a pre-cruise event providing an opportunity to meet other guests prior to the cruise.
3. Although some lines are starting to add lower-cost single rooms, it generally costs more to have your own room, so ask about partnering up with someone of the same sex for a lower fare.
4. Singles cruises have special events and activities which can include welcome mixers, special dinners, social gatherings, cocktail parties, dance lessons, game nights, guided excursions, and more.
5. Your cruise may also include the regular amenities that come with your fare rate in addition to events exclusive to the singles cruise.
6. There is often a separate dining area and an exclusive place for socializing that is away from the rest of the cruise guests.
7. Singles cruise guests can also enjoy the pools, outside activities, and other amenities their cruise ship has to offer.
8. Spa, hot tubs, exercise room, and more are available at an additional charge if not included in your cruise package.
9. Travel agencies set up singles cruises and book a block of rooms on specific sailings. All of the passengers are not part of your singles cruise.
Our team of cruise consultants and support staff, based in Central California, counts nearly a century of combined talent, knowledge, and enthusiasm in the travel industry. We’re not just another internet upstart; our seasoned team has gained the trust and business of thousands of satisfied cruise and land vacation customers from all over the country since 1995. We ARE the original Cruise Experts.