Carnival Cruise Line Offers Fun Youth Programs for Kids
Carnival Cruise Line: Carnival is another cruise line that has gone over and beyond to ensure your kids have plenty of on board entertainment and activities. Plus, their children’s counselors all have experience in education and childcare to help make sure your kids have an experience of a lifetime. Carnival’s kid’s camp is designed for ages 2-11 and is split up into three separate age groups. As an added bonus, pagers are usually given to parents of children 8 and under; a small deposit is required just in case the pager is lost. Another really nice feature aboard Camp Carnival is that you can preregister for the youth programs prior to sailing.
- Penguins: Penguins are ages 2-5 and will enjoy age based activities such as Ocean Bingo and Musical Icebergs.
- Stingrays: For ages 6-8 Carnival has their Stingrays. Here you will find activities such as designing your own aquarium or making sea salt art!
- Sharks: Ages 9-11 become Sharks while at camp. Sharks will have activities like trivia games, Ocean Origami, or may be create an ocean mural.
- Night Owls: Not ready to pick the kids up yet? No need to worry Camp Carnival offers a night owls program for a small fee usually around $7 per hour per child. Night Owls usually stay open until 1 a.m.
- Circle C: This program is designed for those ages 12-14. Circle C features activities such as dance parties, games, and outdoor movies.
- Club O2: For the older teens ages 15-17 Carnival offers Club O2. Here your teens can play video games, sports, and enjoy a karaoke jam session!
- Seuss at Sea: Enjoy some time with Dr. Seuss aboard Carnival! With Dr. Seuss you will find character parades, an interactive Seuss story time, and you can even enjoy your green eggs and ham breakfast with the cat in the hat for an additional cost!
- Other Carnival Kid Favorites: The fun doesn’t stop on Carnival. Another favorite aboard Carnival is WaterWorks, Carnivals onboard water park. Carnival also offers great live shows for the whole family and even a video arcade.
We want you and your family to LOVE your vacation and ensure your child has a BOATLOAD of fun! Call a CruiseExperts.com travel advisor today at 1-888-804-CRUISE(2784) with any questions you may have about cruising with children. You can also visit our website at www.CruiseExperts.com.
Join our Inner Circle or “Like” us on Facebook
Kimberly Wheeler joined the team at CruiseExperts.com in September 2014. Her role as a Social Media Marketer is to pass on the expertise of the agency to help travelers understand the world of cruising through blogging. Kimberly has an extensive background in Public Relations and Marketing and a passion for engaging the public. She received her Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communication and Journalism with an option in Public Relations from Fresno State University in May 2014.