Princess@Sea Web App is Making a Big Splash with Cruisers
Positive reviews are rolling in from our clients who have tried this relatively new app program on board Princess. Recently we had a fabulous group of 19 individuals who decided to take a 10-day trip on the Golden Princess to Alaska, and they couldn’t be happier with this new FREE feature on board Princess. When they returned from their trip they called Jeremy, their CruiseExperts.com travel advisor who had recommended the app to them, and let her know how fantastic the Princess@Sea application was. The reviews are so good we had to share!
The Princess@Sea web app is a complimentary service Princess introduced to give their on-board customers easy access to all of the pertinent information they may need via mobile device, tablet, or computer. Once on board you can connect to the ship’s WIFI and the Princess@Sea program should become your default page. This program is free of charge; you can even operate your phone in airplane mode! No cellular or data charges are required to use the program.
What’s available on the app?
- Messenger: The Princess@Sea messenger app lets you communicate with other guests on board your Princess ship, for FREE, directly from your mobile device. People traveling in groups or with family find the messenger feature of the app extremely useful because it allows their group to stay in touch with each other through out their cruise. Never lose one of your friends on board again! Just check in on your mobile device and find out where you friend is and join them!
- Ship Details: Want to see what time the spa closes? Not sure where the casino is or maybe you just want to see what’s on the menus at the different restaurants on board? The Princess@Sea app allows you to find details about all of the venues on board.
- Itinerary & Port Information: Stay on top of your itinerary and port information 24/7! This feature of the application helps you to get acquainted with your ports before you dock. Find out where the best shopping is or discover local sightseeing and outdoor activities near the port.
- Stateroom Information: This feature allows you to keep track of your on board purchases by accessing your room account. It’s simple to use, all you have to do is log-in, create a username and password. Then voila, you can see all of your on board purchases in a snap!
- Entertainment: Keep up to date with what entertainment and activities are being offered for the evening. Find out what’s being played at the Movie Under the Stars, what time the live shows start, or where the dancing is occurring!
The Princess@Sea app is available on all of their ships.
Join our Inner Circle or “Like” us on Facebook
Kimberly Wheeler joined the team at CruiseExperts.com in September 2014. Her role as a Social Media Marketer is to pass on the expertise of the agency to help travelers understand the world of cruising through blogging. Kimberly has an extensive background in Public Relations and Marketing and a passion for engaging the public. She received her Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communication and Journalism with an option in Public Relations from Fresno State University in May 2014.