5 Best Cruise Destinations of 2017
Plan your vacation today with our best cruise destinations list of 2017
Are you dreaming of fun in the sun and are curious about the best cruise destinations for 2017? Well, we have all of your questions answered from where to go if you are looking for culture, romance, food or seeking to lounge on pristine beaches. Cruising is the perfect way to explore top destinations around the world, experience unique cuisine and make some friends along the way. In fact, visiting top cruise destinations has become so popular in the past ten years, a 2016 report from the Cruise Line International Associations (CLIA) shares that cruise ports are growing in both size and number to meet large demands from travelers. So, whether you are wondering what is the best cruise for couples or the best cruise for families, there is a cruise line out there waiting just for you.
Ready to dive into the top cruise destinations for vacationers? Here are 5 you won’t want to miss this year:
- European or Western Mediterranean – We picked these areas specifically for those who consider themselves foodies or wine aficionados. First, there is nothing like a river cruise to explore Europe. The scenery as you travel along famed rivers is stunning, and you are sure to spend time in at least one wine region during your travels. European river cruise tours are also known for the gastronomic experience offered to guests. Indulge in fresh, local fare in ports such as Rome, Marseille, Vienna, Bordeaux and more. And there is no need to worry about calories while traveling these top cruise destinations. Between expansive museum and city walking tours, you’ll earn the right to indulge in mouthwatering fare.
- Explore Alaska – Surely to be on everyone’s best cruise destinations of 2017 list, an Alaskan cruise is something to experience at least once in your lifetime. Spectacular ships embark to this destination and allow you to take in Mother Nature from your room’s balcony or a chosen hands-on excursion. Expect to see majestic wildlife, glaciers, snow covered mountains and more on this top cruise destination. Because Alaskan cruise ships are known for offering a luxurious experience to passengers, this could be considered one of the best cruises for couples as you snuggle up to keep warm!
- Embark on an American River Cruise – Do you consider yourself a history buff? If so, a river cruise spanning the Mississippi River or traveling through New England might be the ideal cruise for you. Enjoy historians and lectures during your travels, as well as a more intimate setting and unique historical tours.
- Set sail for Cuba – Royal Caribbean offers multiple sailing dates beginning in April and May to this once inaccessible destination. Be a part of history and set sail for Cuba in 2017, which is sure to become one of the top cruise destinations over these next few years. Call CruiseExperts.com today for more information on cruises to Cuba and for the best cruise deals.
- Cruise the Caribbean – No top cruise destination list would be complete without the beauty of the Caribbean! Depending on which cruise line you choose, your Caribbean cruise can be an intimate, relaxing and romantic cruise for couples, or a party-filled, adventurous and children-packed Caribbean cruises are popular each and every year because of the ability to see multiple ports in one trip, have an extensive list of excursions to choose from, enjoy Caribbean culinary treats, and cash in on discounts offered throughout the year.
Depending on your vacation wish list, there is a cruise line and destination that can meet your needs. The Caribbean is typically known as being one of the best cruises for families because of the amount of activities for both parents and children to take part in. Choosing the right cruise line is also crucial when traveling as a family. Disney, Carnival, and Royal Caribbean are known to cater to kids and typically land on many best cruises for families lists.
If romance is in the air, you will want to look at some of the best cruises for couples. Princess and Windstar cruises are known for romantic onboard ambience, candlelit dinner options, stunning suite options and a plethora of couple’s spa services.
No matter which cruise you ultimately choose, if you stick with one of the choices on our best cruise destinations of 2017 list, you are sure to have a fantastic time. Find the perfect cruise for your vacations desires by calling CruiseExperts.com at 1-888-804-CRUISE (2784). Don’t forget to like us on Facebook and join our InnerCircle for exclusive offers and cruise news you can use! Also, check out our new Resource Center, where you can receive expert knowledge from us before your next cruise or cruisetour!