Carnival Reveals Latest Details to Mardi Gras Cruise Ship
Carnival’s latest cruise ship, the Mardi Gras cruise ship, coming summer 2020.
Cruise lines want your business, and they spend millions on cabin upgrades, new innovations, entertainment, and food to please their guests and keep them coming back.
Carnival Cruise Line’s new Mardi Gras cruise ship is an example of the efforts made to ensure guests have an exciting and memorable cruise experience. Due to be launched in the summer of 2020, the Mardi Gras cruise ship has an unforgettable experience to offer its guests.
Mardi Gras Cruise Ship
If you are among the first guests when the Mari Gras launches its exciting inaugural season you can take one of the following cruises:
- August 31 – September 9, 2020 – Enjoy the 9-day maiden voyage from Copenhagen to Southampton with port stops in Kiel (Hamburg), Germany; Gothenburg, Sweden; Oslo, Norway; Rotterdam, The Netherlands; Zeebrugge (Brussels), Belgium; and Le Havre (Paris), France.
- September 9-23, 2020 – Join a 14-day trans-Atlantic crossing from Southampton to New York which includes Las Palmas and Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Canary Islands, Spain; and Funchal (Madeira) and Ponta Delgada, Azores, Portugal.
- September 24-30 – A great foliage season round-trip cruise from New York to Portland, Maine and Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada.
- September 30 – October 15, 2020 – Take an exciting 15 day voyage departing from New York with port visits in Amber Cove, San Juan, St. Thomas, St. Maarten, St. Kitts, Aruba, Curacao, and Grand Turk. The ship arrives in Port Canaveral on October 15th which positions it for year-round voyages to the Caribbean.
What to Expect Onboard
There are fantastic and fun activities awaiting the guests onboard the Carnival Mardi Gras.
- BOLT is a motorcycle-inspired roller coaster-style ride with an 800-foot long track. It’s suspended 187 feet above the sea and includes plenty of dips and hairpin turns. Guests can go up to 40 miles per hour or throttle back if full speed is too scary. Riders are sure to get an adrenaline rush on the BOLT. Cameras are positioned along the track and provide the rider an opportunity to purchase a keepsake photo of their bravery or fright. There will certainly be plenty of spectacular views from up high.
- The Ultimate Playground is home to the largest WaterWorks aqua park and ropes course in the Carnival fleet. Three slides are in the aqua park, which are Blue Lightning (312 feet of high-speed twists and turns), the 229-foot-long Orange Thunder drop-down slide that propels riders into a splash zone, and the Twister slide which features 265 feet of twisty turns. Numerous water toys plus the PowerDrencher (150 gallon) tipping bucket keeps kids of all ages wet and cool on hot days.
- SportsSquare is complete with a short zip line in addition to the 600-foot long ropes course. You’ll also find a jogging track, a basketball court, a nine-hole mini-golf course, and outdoor fitness equipment for the physically active guest.
Our team of cruise consultants and support staff, based in Central California, counts nearly a century of combined talent, knowledge, and enthusiasm in the travel industry. We’re not just another internet upstart; our seasoned team has gained the trust and business of thousands of satisfied cruise and land vacation customers from all over the country since 1995. We ARE the original Cruise Experts.