Carnival Cruise Drink Menu: Cruise Line Switches to Pepsi
Pepsi products will soon be offered on all Carnival Cruise Line ships.
The Carnival Cruise drink menu is changing. Starting in January of 2020, Carnival will begin serving PepsiCo beverages. The variety is large and features premium brands including Starbucks ready to drink coffee, sports drinks, juices, iced tea, sparkling water, and an excellent selection of low calorie and sugar-free options.
A recent partnering between PepsiCo, Inc and Carnival Cruise Line means the soda company will be the preferred beverage partner on the new Carnival Cruise drink menu.
Carnival is the world’s most popular cruise line, and Anne Fink, the president of PepsiCo Global Foodservice stated, “We’re excited to share the voyage as we create enjoyable, seamless experiences for Carnival Cruise Line passengers while they enjoy their fun vacations at sea and ashore.”
She also added that the companies were a great match because “Our brands both celebrate having fun and offering something special for everyone.”
The New Carnival Cruise Drink Menu
With more than 5.2 million guests annually sailing with the cruise line, it’s important for Carnival to offer a large assortment of beverages to meet everyone’s taste.
Carnival’s 26 ship fleet will soon become 28 when the Carnival Panorama is delivered this month and the Carnival Mardi Gras is delivered in August of 2020.
Non-soda categories in the Carnival Cruise drink menu is expanding with with teas, juices, sparkling water, Starbuck’s coffee drinks, and popular soft drink brands.
The following are some of the favorite beverages on the new drink menu including those that guests have been requesting, such as Mountain Dew. This new lineup of PepsiCo beverages offers something for every taste, preference, and mood.
• Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Pepsi Zero Sugar, Caffeine Free Pepsi, Diet Pepsi Caffeine Free
• Sierra Mist, Sierra Mist Zero Sugar
• Mug Root Beer, Diet Mug Root Beer
• Mountain Dew, Diet Mountain Dew
• Bubly Lime Sparkling Water, Bubly Grapefruit Sparkling Water, Bubly Orange Sparkling Water
• Naked Green Machine, Naked Mighty Mango, Naked Strawberry Banana, Half Naked Lively Greens, Half Naked Peach with Ginger
• Pure Leaf Honey Green Tea, Pure Leaf Tea & Lemonade, Pure Leaf Unsweetened Black Tea, Pure Leaf Sweet Tea
• Gatorade Lemon Lime, Gatorade Fruit Punch
• Propel Electrolyte Water, Propel Strawberry Raspberry, Propel Peach Mango
• Starbucks Frappuccino, Starbucks Double Shot Espresso
Our team of cruise consultants and support staff, based in Central California, counts nearly a century of combined talent, knowledge, and enthusiasm in the travel industry. We’re not just another internet upstart; our seasoned team has gained the trust and business of thousands of satisfied cruise and land vacation customers from all over the country since 1995. We ARE the original Cruise Experts.