Cruise Experts Available Toll Free: 1.888.804.CRUISE (2784)

Read Our Other Great Blogsview

Alaska Australia and New Zealand Caribbean Canada and New England Hawaii Mexico European River Cruises Bucket List Christmas and Holidays Group Cruises
  • 30
  • Dec
  • 2019

Princess Cruises Officially Christens Sky Princess

Sky Princess | CruiseExperts.com

Two women who pioneered the U.S. space program officially christened the Sky Princess, the newest ship of Princess Cruises.

Princess Cruises officially christen the Sky Princess in a themed event, “Reach for the Sky” which honored Captain Kay Hire and engineer Frances “Poppy” Northcutt of NASA. The two women served as joint godmothers of the Sky Princess.

Christening the Sky Princess

The Sky Princess is the first ship to be built from the ground up with the Princess MedallionClass™ experience, which makes everything easier. A simple looking medallion, about the size of a quarter, is your key to an exciting vacation onboard ship. You’ll enjoy the best WiFi at sea which allows you to stream movies, music sports, stay connected to family and friends with video chat, and post photos and videos of your amazing cruise. But, that’s not all the MedallionClass experience has to offer. Wear your medallion any way you choose, on a clip, bracelet, or pendant and enjoy the perks of an easy life at sea. It makes it so easy to get from curbside to poolside. Complete the necessary steps at home, and your OceanMedallion™️ will be shipped to your residence (in the U.S.). You will embark faster, and be enjoying a drink by the pool while other passengers are still boarding. Use OceanNow® on your MedallionClass™ app to order food and beverages or extra clothing hangers and towels delivered directly to you. Crew members know your exact location from the app and will deliver your order to you promptly. Your MedallionClass app also gives you access to OceanCompass™, your personal onboard navigator. With it, you can find your way to all venues and activities onboard as well as locate and talk to family and friends anywhere on the ship.

Happy Traveler Comment
Traveling overseas to a foreign country for the first time can be an overwhelming task. Dean Barreca was a tremendous help to me in planning a trip with my daughter to Italy and Greece. He was a great listener and quickly grasped exactly what I wanted to accomplish while keeping things within my budget. He offered suggestions that I would have never known about if I had not spoken to him and he saved us money in ways that didn't benefit him at all. He truly looks out for the client's best interest which is a rare thing to find these days. My daughter and I had a trip that we will never forget and we owe Dean a big thank you for all of his help and suggestions that were absolutely perfect. I highly recommend him to anyone planning a cruise. — Natalie D.

Click here to see the Princess Cruises updated Cruise App!

Balcony Cabins and Sky Suites

The Sky Princess will have 80 percent of cabins with balconies. The remaining 20 percent are windowless cabins inside). There are ample balcony options to suit your budget and preferences. Two Princess Sky Suites are available and have the largest balconies in the Princess Fleet. The balconies on these suites offer 270-degree views. With a direct line of sight to Movies Under the Stars, guests in these suites can enjoy the movie without leaving the suite. Other amenities include a day bed, lounge chairs, dining table, outdoor TV and an alfresco bar. Sky suites have two bathrooms and two bedrooms and can sleep up to five people. Enjoy deluxe telescope stargazing on the balcony.

Tags: , , ,

Read Our Other Great Blogs

Alaska Australia and New Zealand Caribbean Canada and New England Hawaii Mexico European River Cruises Bucket List Christmas and Holidays Group Cruises
The CruiseExperts Agency
CruiseExperts.com
CruiseExperts.com - The Original Online Cruise Experts
Phone: 1.888.804.CRUISE (2784), Website: , Hours: M-F 9AM to 4PM PT
Driving Directions - Google Maps, Address: 111 South Court Street Suite 104 Visalia, CA 93291 USA

Don't Overpay for Your Cruise

Want to receive Exclusive Cruise Offers? Join Our InnerCircle Newsletter Today! (Hint Hint, You will Get An Added Bonus for Signing Up)
State / Province*
We promise not to solicit your information to anyone!